Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

i think i sold like 5 pairs or so from outta my shop from men sizes but gs and preschool sizes goin same for those CMFT 12 fusions airmaxes

i think i sold like 5 pairs or so from outta my shop from men sizes but gs and preschool sizes goin same for those CMFT 12 fusions airmaxes

I don't understand why is everyone hating. I guess you don't play ball. These are pretty nice for basketball. They feel like VI with 17 cushion but softer and light. Zoom Air also feel very responsive. Good grip too.

I don't understand why is everyone hating. I guess you don't play ball. These are pretty nice for basketball. They feel like VI with 17 cushion but softer and light. Zoom Air also feel very responsive. Good grip too.

the carmine 6-17-23 is hideous, they shoulda went all black with the red, or all white with the red like OG carmines..but these are bad, very bad

the carmine 6-17-23 is hideous, they shoulda went all black with the red, or all white with the red like OG carmines..but these are bad, very bad

I LOVE these! I really do. I was just looking for some in the for sale section. I havent bought any J's in years. I need these!!

I LOVE these! I really do. I was just looking for some in the for sale section. I havent bought any J's in years. I need these!!

Just wondering guys. ,these hit the sales racks yet ?If so, what's the cheapest you've seen them for ?

Just wondering guys. ,these hit the sales racks yet ?If so, what's the cheapest you've seen them for ?

Back
Top Bottom