Jordan 6 Infrared LC

your's look more legit then the ones I posted. MY jumpman of the back of the right shoe is off center and the word air is to the left. I've noticed that legit pairs the I lines up with inbetween his legs. On mine they are off to the left a little bit. Also on the front the jumpman has fat legs compared to other pics I've seen like yours. I would say your's are legit after all the research I've done. Can you check out my post and let me know what you think? That would be most appreciated. I would say your's are legit!!

Lee

Congrats on getting a real pair I have to fight with ebay in a couple days to send them back and get a refund. Then I have to hope I can find a new pair. The 6's are my favorite shoe of all time. So I was highly dissapointed when I noticed some flaws. Peace.

Lee

I believe they may be fakes as well..Holes in the ankles are off, 3M looks weak as stated.. Snap a pic of the stamp in the box and another shot with flash.

We're the photos taken with an external flash by any chance? I know using an external flash enhances images and does dull out 3m.

Congrats on getting a real pair I have to fight with ebay in a couple days to send them back and get a refund. Then I have to hope I can find a new pair. The 6's are my favorite shoe of all time. So I was highly dissapointed when I noticed some flaws. Peace.

Lee
These are fake...

These are fake... originally quoted by PimpdaddyRobford
PimpdaddyRobford I trust your judgement more then mine I'm still new at this. They just look better then the pair that I got. Could you look at my thread and tell me what you think of mine. My jumpman is off center on the right shoe. I think they are fakes. IF you could do that I would be eternally grateful.  I could use it as evidence in my ebay claim. Because I think they are fake. Thanks man !!!

Back
Top Bottom