Jordan 6 Olympic 2012 LEGIT CHECK

Also, I am copping these for $120, what would you say is the resell value on these?

Thanks!

Legit fam & 140 max on the resell
- Correct mid navy & translucent outsoles with red jumpmans
- Correct mid navy pull tabs with white spoiler linings
- Correct navy sock liners & tongues with navy linings
- Correct navy & white midsoles which end at a sharp point when reaching the forefoots
- Red lacelocks & white jumpman
- Correct white forefoots
- Correct translucent air units & red air bubbles
- Correct perforations on the white tumble leather uppers & white contrast stitching
- Style code # should be 384664-130

Legit fam & 140 max on the resell
- Correct mid navy & translucent outsoles with red jumpmans
- Correct mid navy pull tabs with white spoiler linings
- Correct navy sock liners & tongues with navy linings
- Correct navy & white midsoles which end at a sharp point when reaching the forefoots
- Red lacelocks & white jumpman
- Correct white forefoots
- Correct translucent air units & red air bubbles
- Correct perforations on the white tumble leather uppers & white contrast stitching
- Style code # should be 384664-130
Thanks a lot! That was a great response and basically answered all my questions and educated me.

Thanks a lot! That was a great response and basically answered all my questions and educated me.
Glad to help you out fam & educate a little. And also their should be 7 big perforations on the uppers that poke out (yours have the 7 perforations). Just so you know when you check for a legit aj 6, hope it helps

Yep, they're legit, you're good! Resell is looking like 150 at most on them, seaglow the soles and clean the toe box a little bit and you can get like 180, no other flaws that I see!

Back
Top Bottom