Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Ok I'm salty, my opinion makes me salty because someone doesn't believe it is right for someone to pay retail for a pair of shoes or purchase without paying someone money to help them get a shoe. That makes sense.

The problem with your thought process is even before bots there was someone that still struck out and the only way for them to purchase a shoe was through a reseller.  When supply will never meet demand someone will always be unhappy.  There is no way for everybody to get their pair and thinking there is a solution to that is just irrational.
Never said everyone gets a shoe, that's normal. Bots are being used to take up inventory, the more the better, that's no longer someone striking out because someone else wants them, that's striking out because someone wants to take money off a person who wants them. Like I said, I don't care for resellers but it is what it is, my problem is people purposely taking up most of the stock so people can't buy at retail. It's just like waiting in line for a shoe and some idiot who knows someone in the store buys up all the sizes and comes to you and offers them to you for way more. If you can't see the wrong in that so be it, I'm not about to spend d all day trying to explain what is morally right or wrong.

Last edited:
Never said everyone gets a shoe, that's normal. Bots are being used to take up inventory, the more the better, that's no longer someone striking out because someone else wants them, that's striking out because someone wants to take money off a person who wants them. Like I said, I don't care for resellers but it is what it is, my problem is people purposely taking up most of the stock so you people to buy at retail. It's just like waiting in line for a shoe and some idiot who knows someone in the store buys up all the sizes and comes to you and offers them to you for way more. If you can't see the wrong on that so be it, I'm not about to spend d all day trying to explain what is morally right or wrong.
No morals in the business world and sneakers are a business. Case closed 

How many people in here bought a shirt or hat with there DB purchase?

(slowly changing the subject of thread)
*raises hand*

I got the shirt while waiting in line for the shoes.  Hat is a bit much for me. 

Will both be here Wed. according to UPS.  

P.S.  This thread is toast.  Telling anyone to "kill themselves" in any form or fashion, joking or not, isn't appropriate.  Especially in a thread where the designers are fighting life-threatening diseases.  Stay classy...

*waits for the stupid "reported" phone guy picture*

For all those that our Salty Nike.com is sorry. Please accept 25% off any clearance merchandise and free shipping. Use code Dominate. Again they are very sorry you feel screwed.
laugh.gif

While Yall argue I just wanted one pair... To actually wear [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Man you have to try hard to not cop them Saturday 

People here will figure out a way to fail and complain trust me, they are dropping on Friday I believe so watch, people will wake up Saturday and go crazy. I know someone if he has his claws on a couple local places, no one is getting a 10.5 thats for sure lol

I carted 3 after a long wait, around the same time as alot of other people that waited & were persistent. Nike must have reset something or maybe all the ATC carted ones not checked out all became available at the same time. I dunno. I just couldnt believe 3 popped up almost same time.

All 3 carted within a minute of each other. The 1st one popped up on my phone, which is the only pair I bought. The other 2, I eventually let go when I didnt know how to send a Nike cart (found out later though) & because nobody else wanted/needed them at that time.
No bot, no ATC....just a 16 core computer, multiple windows, wifi (fast) phone (average Samsung), persistence and time.

...all were GS. No dice on sz 7 mens. So, really hoping they didn't skimp too much on the GS version

Edit. Before anybody else asks....I didnt "figure out" anything on how to send Nike carts. I "found out" how to get them insomebody else's cart only because somebody here toldme what to do....Log them in. :lol:

Last edited:
I carted 3 after a long wait, around the same time as alot of other people that waited & were persistent. Nike must have reset something or maybe all the ATC carted ones not checked out all became available at the same time. I dunno. I just couldnt believe 3 popped up almost same time.

All 3 carted within a minute of each other. The 1st one popped up on my phone, which is the only pair I bought. The other 2, I eventually let go when I didnt know how to send a Nike cart (found out later though) & because nobody else wanted/needed them at that time.
No bot, no ATC....just a 16 core computer, multiple windows, wifi (fast) phone (average Samsung), persistence and time.

...all were GS. No dice on sz 7 mens. So, really hoping they didn't skimp too much on the GS version
havent they been releasing them in waves? like initial drop then more available a half hour later? thats the only reason i kept going for a 2nd

I had a pair in my cart 10 minutes after release but couldn't checkout for almost 20 minutes or so. Out of the blue though all my carts refreshed and I checked out seconds later so they definitely did something to reset their servers. Just don't understand why they didn't do that earlier...

I had a pair in my cart 10 minutes after release but couldn't checkout for almost 20 minutes or so. Out of the blue though all my carts refreshed and I checked out seconds later so they definitely did something to reset their servers. Just don't understand why they didn't do that earlier...
i carted immediately n couldnt check out til about 10:45 then carted my second and checked out about an hour later

Maybe didnt reset earlier because. ... somewhat incompetent IT/web staff? :lol:

With the volume that nike.com sees on these kinds of releases, youd think they'd fix their problems by now. Nope!

Last edited:
Smfh i had to go to church so i didn't have time to keep dealing the errors and hope for a miracle to happen. should have skipped church that today damn.  still believed that i couldve copped if i had more time. i was in line for over 50 mins

I still got all the DB pages on monitor to see if any sizes pop back up...

wanted the AM hat to go with MY DJ AM dunks...

All i could think of when i saw it was.... "If DJ AM was here, he would be wearing that hat with those dunks" 

then they sold out when i went back to grab...

Study Long, Study Wrong

Last edited:
I had three diff windows open... 2 for the GS DB 8 (one on my phone) trying to get my size and 1 the mens jano for a friend.

It was the wheel pretty much the whole time. I got kicked a couple times then I would try again.

Did I do the stupid thing by waiting out the wheel? I'm wondering what you guys did to get successful carts happening.

Back
Top Bottom