Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

No shipping on my Next Day Air order 
eyes.gif

People who are looking for shipping did you happen to log into your account to see if the order is update .my email never came but was updated in the order.

If you are sending 22 pairs to one house even Nike can catch that.  Gotta use different addresses for that many.  Cyber Monday could be interesting.

Last edited:
Dont know about others, but I didnt do anything special. I was inline for a very long time initially, then got booted/error, even on my phone. Couldnt get back in line after that for a little while or got the sold out message. Refreshed a few times, finally got back in line & waited it out. Nothing special.

edit: to clarify, I didnt "figure out" anything on how to send a cart. I misspoke. I should've said, somebody here said just to log the other person in :lol:

Sorry, late to respond but ya... I was wondering if people tried something else that worked. Maybe just quitting the wheel after a few minutes and retrying or something.

I don't know it was just spinning and spinning for me. Longest stretches ever... over 20-30 min before getting kicked.

"Good news: your order is on its way. You can find the shipping details below."

Whew.... I made the cut! Hopefully I bunch others got email confirmations just now. Mine came in at 1:30am est.

So is it true that the 22 pairs of shoes the guy ordered were canceled? Will there still be a chance to get the shoes at retail price?

Back
Top Bottom