Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Odd.

I've seen ShoePalace have either no weight or 1lb listed on UPS...but NDC, FNL and FTL always show up with their correct weight.

Who knows I guess. My mistake.
My Kobe IDs said 0.0 and they showed up to my door step a week early. 

My slam dunks also said 0.0. 

But Nike likes to keep us on edge 
laugh.gif

My Kobe IDs said 0.0 and they showed up to my door step a week early. 

My slam dunks also said 0.0. 

But Nike likes to keep us on edge :lol:
Ain't that the truth...

Might be location dependent too. I'm close to the NDC/FTL/FNL shopping centers being here in the Midwest and get correct weight listings. The one I'm not close to is ShoePalace and get the 0 or 1lb listed.

Again, who knows. Still an odd weight on that screenshot.

Still very excited to add these to the collection. Was so worried pre-release about what I'd be paying on ebay, glad that's out of the picture. Now just need to find a pair of the damned 2s...

Well :x :smh:
Happenned to me on DB5 when it was at the local Fedex facility... I went to pick up and they brought the box to the front then took it back as it said "return to sender" smdh.
I wouldve taken those from that fools hands and dipped off

So Why did they Request back to sender???????

UPS usually makes it hard for Sender to change shipping once the item has been shipped out...

Depending on the type of shipping the sent it  Ground or 3 day select

on the weight on the labels....   - NEver go by that  -

Workers make shipping labels alot of the time without even checking the weight of the package 

they just print them out...

they acct so big... ups adjust they billing later... it's nothing to FTL or NDC

So Why did they Request back to sender???????

UPS usually makes it hard for Sender to change shipping once the item has been shipped out...

Depending on the type of shipping the sent it  Ground or 3 day select

on the weight on the labels....   - NEver go by that  -

Workers make shipping labels alot of the time without even checking the weight of the package 

they just print them out...

they acct so big... ups adjust they billing later... it's nothing to FTL or NDC

Meg requested those pears back

Anybody use sneaker_kickzz23 on Instagram. My purchase fell through. Thanks
They sell fakes and real shoes I literraly went to their Instagram and saw full size runs of ragin bulls [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], and Ferrari 14's for the low smh, I'm not even gone mention that they have legend blues and pantones

Last edited:
They sell fakes and real shoes I literraly went to their Instagram and saw full size runs of ragin bulls [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], and Ferrari 14's for the low smh, I'm not even gone mention that they have legend blues and pantones

Thanks. I'll keep looking

Beware fellas
From my local cl.... 400 asking price.
Pic dnt look suspect but read description..... N Did they come with retro card 2?
it comes with retro card, but that fool with that listing is a fake, he post on NY CL also 

Shoutout to all the resellers who bought the shoes for $190 and raised the price up to $500-$600, even $1,000; we love you guys you are such humanitarians! 

laugh.gif
 but you just did.

Shoutout to all the resellers who bought the shoes for $190 and raised the price up to $500-$600, even $1,000; we love you guys you are such humanitarians! 
Resellers wouldn't exist without customers so thank the people paying these prices.

Back
Top Bottom