Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I'm at the Apple store doing a late night meet up. There's about 10-20 people outside in camp chairs and laid out on the ground with blankets and all. NTNY

They have the barricades on the side where the trees are too. Not sure why, and definitely don't know why people are out here 
mean.gif

some people want the other kicks as well those are fcfs, only the jordans and pennys arent

i dunnno but someone I follow on IG has like 16 wristbands between him and someone else, I'm guessing not many people at all, I knew they were gonna do that

No body said anything on here
i didnt know till before when i posted, saw it pop up on IG, people out there since like 10-11, and anyone who was out there didn't post anything till after wristbands were given out smh was checking twitter too to see

Last edited:
guys may i ask what is the resell gonna be for these ? sadly i m located in europe so i am destined to pay resell ( not that i d have a chance if i was located in the US lol ) 

thanks a lot 

guys may i ask what is the resell gonna be for these ? sadly i m located in europe so i am destined to pay resell ( not that i d have a chance if i was located in the US lol ) 

thanks a lot 

As with all DB Jordans, these will go for $800-$1500 in the first month depending on size. Then settle down to about $700 when the hype die down

As with all DB Jordans, these will go for $800-$1500 in the first month depending on size. Then settle down to about $700 when the hype die down
hmm on ebay i am seeing guaranteed pairs for 600-650 + shipping (size 12 ) ? 

uh i hope they are 400-500 , seems legit assuming that all the shoes go 100-200$ less than what the pre order is 

I'm up.... What I Miss.....

Coffee being Brewed .......Check

Paypal loaded with $$$$............Check

Chronic ...........Check

I'm ready

and so is my body!

Back
Top Bottom