Jordan 8 OG bugs bunny 2025 WHATS UP DOC 🥕

IMG_1249.jpeg
03 on the left beside 1993 original. The coloring on the jumpman seems to have been pretty close at least back in 2003
Yeah I want that jumpman back the 2013s are really dull compared to these two iterations

They need to work these closer to the 2015 Aqua’s and move away from the Playoffs that recently released…They made a bunch of great improvements to the Aqua’s only to throw them all out and take a couple giant steps backwards with the Playoffs…
What was wrong them lol I thought they were decent especially if you compare them to their 2013 counterparts

What was wrong them lol I thought they were decent especially if you compare them to their 2013 counterparts

Horrible shape, paper thin padding, even less padding on the tongue, super short tongue, smashed down toe box…The 2015 Aqua’s were arguably the closest a retro of the model had gotten to the OG’s then they regressed with the Playoffs…Maybe they were trying to replicate the 2007’s / 2013’s but it was a bad look for them to pull away the improvements they made with the Aqua drop…

Horrible shape, paper thin padding, even less padding on the tongue, super short tongue, smashed down toe box…The 2015 Aqua’s were arguably the closest a retro of the model had gotten to the OG’s then they regressed with the Playoffs…Maybe they were trying to replicate the 2007’s / 2013’s but it was a bad look for them to pull away the improvements they made with the Aqua drop…
This. I appreciate JB going the extra mile trying to add the crackle effect to the upper but honestly, if they'd just given them the same upper as the '15 Aqua 8s that'd have helped a ton. If they could add the crackle texture/effect to that material that'd be even better, among other things but yeah. Everything you said, I agree. I'd just be repeating it all and then some if I typed up my complaints about that release. I don't regret doubling up but next to the '15 Aquas, the difference in accuracy is very blatant. Makes me concerned about what next year's Aquas will look like tbh.

I never paid that close of attention to the blue jumpman either. I figured all retro versions just matched. Cool to learn something new.
It was one of sole reasons for outside of the material I didn’t get the 2013s

Back
Top Bottom