Jordan 8 sizing?

so like usually my size varies from 10-12, my true actual size is ig 11 or 11.5. So I bought these these Jordan aqua 8s that are a size 10.5. Usually with Jordan’s I’ve been able to go a size down like I have a pair of 6s (which I’ve heard run big) that are a size 10 and I have blue suede 5s that are a size 10 as well and those are said to be tts. Jordan 8s from what I’ve heard so far are tts. So my logic is that if 5s are tts, should the 8s fit if they are 10.5?

so like usually my size varies from 10-12, my true actual size is ig 11 or 11.5. So I bought these these Jordan aqua 8s that are a size 10.5. Usually with Jordan’s I’ve been able to go a size down like I have a pair of 6s (which I’ve heard run big) that are a size 10 and I have blue suede 5s that are a size 10 as well and those are said to be tts. Jordan 8s from what I’ve heard so far are tts. So my logic is that if 5s are tts, should the 8s fit if they are 10.5?

Ik they are different shoes but you think it could work? Like if my 5s were 10.5 they would fit perfect and those are said to be tts

They're TTS. I've got wide feet, and I bought both the Take Flight and Alternate 8s in my real size. They fit great for me, and wider than the 5s. Not as big as the 6 though; those fit huge.

Back
Top Bottom