JORDAN 9 ★COOL GREY★ 2025

Sign me up coach :nthat:

michael-jordan-wearing-air-jordan-9-cool-grey.jpg

Well ****…Nike not playing games in 2025…

Pulling out all the stops for the 40th it seems…Curious to see what else will work its way out…Steel X’s with the toe cap, Bug’s VIII’s, Playoff VII’s, were all rumored…Then there’s there’s the 85 Jordan 1 High colorway that’s still a mystery…

As is, the Flu Game 12’s, Black Metallic V’s, and these right here are starting the year off on fire…

Gearing up for a big year…

Last edited:
I was never really a fan of IXs but these are my favorite c/w.

What do you y'all consider to be OG? Colorways he wore on court or colorways that dropped during a model's initial release even if he never wore them?

There’s no right or wrong answer anymore…OG releases has always been what initially released during the models original run, for me at least…

Gets kind of murky for some people when Nike starts re-releasing retro+ colorways and such…CG IX’s aren’t “OG” in my sneakerhead context but I’m certainly not going to fault anyone who thinks otherwise…

This will be the third time this colorway released…Maybe by now the ~What’s an OG colorway~ debate should just be considered a moot point 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
CG’s were always like the forgotten OG colorway to me, maybe simply because MJ played in them. But they aren’t an actual OG colorway. Which is fine when there’s only 4 on this model.

Back
Top Bottom