Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

You're correct.

I already creased my pair just putting them on .. Not the toe box but the material on the upper near the lave eyelets.
These will be crease monsters.
Cuz theyre cardboard. These people dont even know what real 3M is lol. They think that if it shines with a flash then that material is 3M *face palm*

didnt get through on the 2nd rsvp at ntsf 
mean.gif

Yea the 3M is a turn off, really thought they where leather.
A nice leather wouldve made them 10 times better for me. Doesnt have to be premium (although it should at $175). Just a nice leather that is a little better than recent releases would suffice. Good lawd and these beasts have the nerve to praise the quality. Somebody just shoot me in the face........

A nice leather wouldve made them 10 times better for me. Doesnt have to be premium (although it should at $175). Just a nice leather that is a little better than recent releases would suffice. Good lawd and these beasts have the nerve to praise the quality. Somebody just shoot me in the face........

Agreed

I have 4 of the new 9's.. (slims, olives, kilroys, and DB's). I haven't been impressed with the leather, especially with the olives (which looks like it will crease bad too). I think we're jumping the gun on the 3M. The 3M and the clear sole is what makes these shoes IMO.. let's just hope the 3M holds up.

Last edited:
i left my sz.14 at mercer, if they do a rersvp(which they most likely wont) a 14 will be up. I tryed my hardest to like these but just couldnt :smh:. Wasnt looking to resell so just didnt pick up

i left my sz.14 at mercer, if they do a rersvp(which they most likely wont) a 14 will be up. I tryed my hardest to like these but just couldnt :smh:. Wasnt looking to resell so just didnt pick up

what did you didnt like about them?

:smokin

Honestly, if it was me, I would have copped and flipped to get money to buy something you really want.

i dont know i just dont feel em i really tried liking them but just didnt work, and to the other guy who suggested I sell em, i was going to but i was outside and left my money at home and didnt feel like going all the way back, then to mercer and then FCNY. Ive been on a lucky streak lately getting sneakers i want and i didnt wanna ruin it by using my luck to flip.

i dont know i just dont feel em i really tried liking them but just didnt work, and to the other guy who suggested I sell em, i was going to but i was outside and left my money at home and didnt feel like going all the way back, then to mercer and then FCNY. Ive been on a lucky streak lately getting sneakers i want and i didnt wanna ruin it by using my luck to flip.

SO you went without even having money? You couldnt have copped anyway. :lol:

hold up .... dude is charging you to dm nikestores and people paying? so what happens if you dont get picked? lol u still pay? lol

Back
Top Bottom