Jordan 9 Sizing Help?

Looking at buying the Kobe PE 9s but have no idea the sizing on the 9s. I don't have any Jordans to compare too unfortunately but I do wear size 11.5 in AM1/AM90s. Any help would be appreciated!

For Jordan 9's I go up half a size due to them being extremely snug tts and also because they would give my pinky toes blisters.

For Jordan 9's I go up half a size due to them being extremely snug tts and also because they would give my pinky toes blisters.
The more I read about the shoe the more I'm thinking of just passing on them. Haha. My one foot is kinda wide so really don't want to risk getting them just not fitting me right. I really only want them for the Kobe reference; don't really like the 9 to be honest.

The more I read about the shoe the more I'm thinking of just passing on them. Haha. My one foot is kinda wide so really don't want to risk getting them just not fitting me right. I really only want them for the Kobe reference; don't really like the 9 to be honest.
Yeah and tbh you're really not missing much when it comes to the 9's. I actually find them to be one if not the least comfortable out of Jordan 1-14.

Back
Top Bottom