JORDAN ADDICTION

raygotsjays

Banned
When is the best time to stop collecting, do true jordan heads stop, or they keep on going?
i dont plan on stopping soon but im only 17 so i cant really say when i will stop, but i do notice ppl do stop when they have a kid or get married, but when dou NTers think is ur last day?

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

quality>quantity
true, but i sold most of my cdp kicks bcuz of quality. so my quanity shrunk but i used the $ to buy a couple of OGs

i will have to agree with ballin b true collectors never stop, i've been collecting since i was your age and i'm not in my late 20s, married and allthat, just cause you get married you don't have to stop, you just have to find the girl that will accept your addiction

It will never stop. You can try but you will just drawn back in. Agree that quality is better than quantity.

Screw getting married and having kids if that means giving up something i love. I go for my happiness first.
pimp.gif

^^^Just like they said A true collector Never Stops. But it ends when you got them all. haha

i will probably never stop but it all boils down to if i like a shoe or not, and when i get older of course i'm gonna slow down coz priorities change.

i dunno...jordan brand might die out eventually. it might just be all lebron soon. if it gets to that point and they stop retroing all these jordans too, theni guess people are gonna be forced to stop collecting.

IMO Jordans>pretty much any other shoe, but the limited, low quality that they have been releasing lately has pushed me away from Js. I havent bought anysince the 5/18 pack, and most of the CDPs that I did buy I've sold or traded.

It's just not the same for me anymore with Js.

Thats just how I feel on the subject....

I agree with most of the answers on here when they said true Jordanheads never stop. I don't plan on stopping until I get some of OG's/ retro'sthat I really want, but with 90 pairs of Jordans and 111 shoes total my room might not handle too much more. I'm gonna have to start to use use my basementfor storage.

smokin.gif
im still a JordanAddict and im 40 yrs.old plus wife and kids,beencopping OG's and Retro since 1986,dude was right QUALITY not quantity

I don't see myself rockin Jordans when I'm past the age of 28 and have a real job. So, enjoy it while you are young.

Back
Top Bottom