Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

^Nice Mua hat in your avatar!
wink.gif

It wouldnt surprise me if they drop. My only problem is that the quality of the CDPs was VERY BAD. I'd cop for a quick flip, but, I'd rather save my money and get some OGs or 2001 retros-JMO.
If they drop as a low top(not I.E.)-I'd cop 2 pair

It wouldnt surprise me if they drop. My only problem is that the quality of the CDPs was VERY BAD. I'd cop for a quick flip, but, I'd rather save my money and get some OGs or 2001 retros-JMO.
If they drop as a low top(not I.E.)-I'd cop 2 pair

Originally Posted by KMNewark

That leather is shiny! But something else still looks different but I can't put my finger on it...
First of all, the OG XI low I.E. in black/red had lightgrey soles which would also yellow like the crystal clear ones on the
OG XI mids white/black-concords.

2nd, the herringbone patterened sole area was red not dark grey.

3rd, the carbonfiber shankplate was black/red painted on the OGs.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

That leather is shiny! But something else still looks different but I can't put my finger on it...
First of all, the OG XI low I.E. in black/red had lightgrey soles which would also yellow like the crystal clear ones on the
OG XI mids white/black-concords.

2nd, the herringbone patterened sole area was red not dark grey.

3rd, the carbonfiber shankplate was black/red painted on the OGs.

would be nice if they dropped you cant never have enough black and red shoes.....but wont believe until i see confirmed pics

would be nice if they dropped you cant never have enough black and red shoes.....but wont believe until i see confirmed pics

got excited at first. but i dont see it happenin, pics or word would of got confirmed somehow someway, its just the lows, ill still cop tho.

got excited at first. but i dont see it happenin, pics or word would of got confirmed somehow someway, its just the lows, ill still cop tho.

Back
Top Bottom