Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

I'd find it hard to believe they'll drop these and Concords around the same time. If they were dropping the lows, that I could understand.

I'd find it hard to believe they'll drop these and Concords around the same time. If they were dropping the lows, that I could understand.

Why release any kind of Black/Red XI? Frikkin release the Columbias already. No one wants these...

Why release any kind of Black/Red XI? Frikkin release the Columbias already. No one wants these...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

hahahah are you kidding me? These will sellout

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

I'm sure they'll sell out. I am also sure that this would not be the first colorway choice for retro XI's if we had a choice. So sick of seeing these. Especially the CDP mold. 

I'm sure they'll sell out. I am also sure that this would not be the first colorway choice for retro XI's if we had a choice. So sick of seeing these. Especially the CDP mold. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ok, as some of you know i talk to Jay from slamdunkspace once in awhile and he confirmed to me that Black/Red XI's will be coming out next year 100% for sure. He said they will drop before the Concords which he confirmed as well that those were dropping same date as the Cool Greys did this year.

dont lock this thread as he is a good source for info since hes in the shoe business and gets shoes early so he knows
wink.gif

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpg

You mean this kind of black/red 11? You kiddin' me right!  They gonna release these again?
Don't play wit me man!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ok, as some of you know i talk to Jay from slamdunkspace once in awhile and he confirmed to me that Black/Red XI's will be coming out next year 100% for sure. He said they will drop before the Concords which he confirmed as well that those were dropping same date as the Cool Greys did this year.

dont lock this thread as he is a good source for info since hes in the shoe business and gets shoes early so he knows
wink.gif

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpg

You mean this kind of black/red 11? You kiddin' me right!  They gonna release these again?
Don't play wit me man!!!!
mad.gif

I will pass unless I got em for a swoosh price.
I wish his marketing/design/jordan himself would post on sites like these
to see what we actually want and ways to improve.

Any XI will sell out, just for its name

I will pass unless I got em for a swoosh price.
I wish his marketing/design/jordan himself would post on sites like these
to see what we actually want and ways to improve.

Any XI will sell out, just for its name

Back
Top Bottom