Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

I hope this is false
ohwell.gif

...and to think...I just copped a vnds pair of OG Black & Red XI's off of ISS. Now I have those, the 2001's, the CDP's...and possibly these if they do drop. Well depending on if they drop and of course what the quality is...I might get a pair...don't need to OD on Black & Red XI's like that...might be a good pick up for me to give to my girl though. So...we'll see...
grin.gif

...and to think...I just copped a vnds pair of OG Black & Red XI's off of ISS. Now I have those, the 2001's, the CDP's...and possibly these if they do drop. Well depending on if they drop and of course what the quality is...I might get a pair...don't need to OD on Black & Red XI's like that...might be a good pick up for me to give to my girl though. So...we'll see...
grin.gif

%!@ is wrong with some of you? THESE ARE RELEASING IN THE LOW TOP I.E. THAT WAS STATED A MONTH AGO. Jordan XI BRED high top is not releasing in 2011. Jordan XI Red/Black IE low are. Completely different. Releasing in September.

%!@ is wrong with some of you? THESE ARE RELEASING IN THE LOW TOP I.E. THAT WAS STATED A MONTH AGO. Jordan XI BRED high top is not releasing in 2011. Jordan XI Red/Black IE low are. Completely different. Releasing in September.

yeah, it can't be the Bred XI's as that was just released last Holiday 2008.
I'm still probably gonna pass on the IE low top though.

yeah, it can't be the Bred XI's as that was just released last Holiday 2008.
I'm still probably gonna pass on the IE low top though.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Yup.

Back
Top Bottom