Jordan Blazin (Summer 2012)

Jordan Blazin: http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/17/jordan-blazin/

jordan-blazin.jpg

The year 2011 is heading out the door in two more months but we’ll still be living in its shadow, footwear wise, for some time into 2012. Here’s a first look at the Jordan Blazin.

Previewed in four Summer 2012 colorways:

- Black/Varsity Red/White
- Cool Grey/White/Team Orange
- Black/Metallic Silver/White
- White/White/Metallic Silver

Jordan Blazin continues to make use of the Air Jordan 2011‘s bottom tooling with its signature elephant skin traction pattern. Look for this new basketball performance oriented silhouette to launch in the first half of next year with a retail price tag of $110.

jordan-blazin-white-white-metallic-silver-counterkicks.com_.jpg

jordan-blazin-black-varsity-red-white-counterkicks.com_.jpg

jordan-blazin-cool-grey-white-team-orange-counterkicks.com_.jpg

jordan-blazin-black-metallic-silver-white-counterkicks.com_.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/17/jordan-blazin/

Seems they are going to start putting the orange/grey color combo on a lot of their products

To be honest these don't look that bad, I would cop on the low once they hit the outlets. JB is putting out much much worst next year

I feel cheated.

"Re-tooling" is just a fancy word for recycling. 

Had we known that JB was going to recycle all their AJ2011 material into other shoes, would you have still bought?

List is here:
1) AJ2011
2) Fly wade
3) Fly 23
4) Q flight
5) A flight
6) Blazin

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

I feel cheated.

"Re-tooling" is just a fancy word for recycling. 

Had we known that JB was going to recycle all their AJ2011 material into other shoes, would you have still bought?

List is here:
1) AJ2011
2) Fly wade
3) Fly 23
4) Q flight
5) A flight
6) Blazin

jonas, the Chinese factories must be giving them a huge discount if they keep the midsoles and outsoles the same. But I agree with you 100% that there's no charm in buying the signature model (2011) if it's gonna be the basis for a whole list of shoes.

if these have heel and forefoot Zoom, then I love everything about this shoe.

but then, I only buy basketball shoes to play basketball in, never to rock casually.

sorry for the grave dig but my cousin just bought these and they have heel and forefoot zoom.
eek.gif

Very rare nowadays in a low top basketball shoes except maybe for Kobe's

Back
Top Bottom