Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

The old royal
old-r-91.jpg

old-r-1.jpg

old-r-2.jpg

old-r-3.jpg

old-r-4.jpg

need to see em in person to have better judgment but for now i'd rather have the chicago's

need to see em in person to have better judgment but for now i'd rather have the chicago's

Bleh, the Stealth X's are too bland and they don't look like any other Stealth shoe (Where's the grey?). These should cost no more than $120 and will likely sit for months because of the $160 price. I'm currently not in the mood to get X's anyways, but at least the Chicago's and Royals are decent.

Bleh, the Stealth X's are too bland and they don't look like any other Stealth shoe (Where's the grey?). These should cost no more than $120 and will likely sit for months because of the $160 price. I'm currently not in the mood to get X's anyways, but at least the Chicago's and Royals are decent.

the patent leather on the old royals killed this shoe.. i liked them before i saw that. if they were just a blue version of the chicagos they would be nice.

the patent leather on the old royals killed this shoe.. i liked them before i saw that. if they were just a blue version of the chicagos they would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom