Jordan Brand All American Classic 2008 - Memorabilia : A Collectors Paradise _ Another Update

Yup a Jordan pillow,
- It was Couch Used....next to Kevin Durant.....werd to KD, pic below...

- It's definitely very fluffy and cushionable(*)...

- Features a cool zipper for storage and replacement.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

So bro, What's up with your face. looks like sum kind of deform.

good looks on the pics and nice polo!!!!!

Yeah I've wanted to know about those 6s for a minute now. Why couldn't Durant have smiled, he looks mad or lost

I think those VIs are what T.O. wore in the Pro Bowl earlier this year.

3 NT'ers wrote:
Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

What AJ6 is that in your avatar?
Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Yeah I've wanted to know about those 6s for a minute now. Why couldn't Durant have smiled, he looks mad or lost
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I think those VIs are what T.O. wore in the Pro Bowl earlier this year.

ha, Those are Warren Sapp's VI's...I don't think he got a chance to wear them, since he retired...although he did wear the Black/Whiteand White/Chrome's...

They were all lost, Rudy Gay was even more lost, they were being followed by Nike/Jordan folks like all night...[at theParty]..I guess they were waiting to get the heck outta there and prolly hit a few spots.

lol.....first you thought you could hoop like the man himself....but now you can dream like him too....Jordan Brand goin too far.....

looks like one of the cheap promotional pillows you get for free with every packet of breakfast cereal.

I know this might be a little off topic, but SOLESUPREME, could you post a bigger pic of the Vis in your avatar. I would like to see some more details inthem....... Thanks a bunch.

haha nice merchandise you picked up there Sole, glad to see you making your rounds in the city
-(Bullseye75)

Back
Top Bottom