Jordan Brand Ankle Socks for sale anywhere in Toronto?

Hi there folks,

Ive been a long time reader, but this is my first post. When it comes to sports gear, there is pretty much only one brand that I get. Jordan Brand. Years ago, Athletes World and Footlocker used to sell JB low bootie/ankle/no show socks. They've since stopped. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could get them in Toronto. Sure I can order them from the States, but I would have to pay customs and shipping charges.

www.eastbay.com/catalog/p...5/node--0/

The link that I provided is what I'm talking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CNP

check Nike Toronto. I picked up a pack of those socks in black from the Nike Employee Store

Team Saugaour streets is clean

JB socks are wicked for ballin. I got some at Champs DT. I got the JB Low Pro socks (blk/blue).

jolly2,

are you talking about the nike store located on bloor street in yorkville? if it is the place do you know how much it is for the pack and when was the last time you bought them?

bubu416,

i don't think champts DT which is where yonge and dundas has them. i believe youre talking about some other pair.

thank you both for the input.

cnp

hey cnp194 welcome to NT Toronto... As far as i know the best place for JB clothing is Champs... Last time I went they had a rack full of JB socks, they even had the aqua 8 socks
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

Thanks for the welcome elgallo23,

I know that Champs has the best line of clothing selection of JB. In fact I believe the majority of my JB wardrobe was purchased at Champs. However the last time I checked, they didn't have those socks. Although it has been a while, I guess I will have to check for updates on their inventory. Thanks.

CNP

Back
Top Bottom