****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

$135 for the II's

eek.gif

I'm copping 12 pair!!!

DF!!!

lowest price for a retro. not counting the ones that get released everyday.

those white/vred-black vi's look good.....but knowing jordan brand they'll probably throw in tumble leather to ruin it.
tired.gif

Cant wait for VI's. I definitely need a pair. Can't believe what the did to the Blk and Red's. I hate nubuck!!

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

$135 for the II's

eek.gif

I'm copping 12 pair!!!

DF!!!

lowest price for a retro. not counting the ones that get released everyday.

I don't know...135 for a retro 2 aint exactly cheap to me. The technology is old on it..if anything shoes should be around 110. Just my opinion though~

Also, I can't wait for those white/varsity red VI's. I would definitely prefer the infrared colorway on those but it's whatever. But if JB evergets off their high horse and releases the white infrareds those varsity reds will be in retirement.

Originally Posted by PvPWorld

gonna have to cop that all black/silver retro 6
I think that picture's decieving. It says Black/Varsity Purple/White/Varsity Maize I believe that's the Lakers VI.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

There's no need to get excited about those black/blue I's. this is what theyre going to look like:

thanx for ruining yet another classic JB
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

There's no need to get excited about those black/blue I's. this is what theyre going to look like:

thanx for ruining yet another classic JB
smh.gif

oh come on these aren't that bad...maybe the new 6's could use some work but look on the bright side new varsity red 6's!

MIght cop the white and varred 6s maybey powder 9s idk if i want the cement 3s or 4s if they come out i might go with the 3s because the militaries creasedhorrible but i do have the 09 tb 3s so idk o yeah 2s also I think JB could do it bigger with retros with it being the 25th annversary instead of all these teamand boo coloways

Ehh, theres really no point of celebrating a quarter century after celebrating the Iconic 23rd year. But if they do it BIG, im just wondering whats in storefor the 2nd half of the year.

Blk/Pur 6 Copped!!
Wht/Red 6 Copped!!
Powder 9 Copped!!
AJKO COPPEDDDD!!!!
Jordan 2 Copped....

^why would JB release the same colorway in a dunk Pack and again in June?
grin.gif
..it's all good

Going broke...."Sorry honey no honeymoon.."

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the pink flash volt VIs. that has to be the most bizzare colorway ive everseen. SMH
tired.gif

I wish the playoff XIIIs or the midnight navy VIs would retro

Back
Top Bottom