Jordan Brand Fall 2011 Releases

Originally Posted by dtb00201

No way half that stuff is GS at those prices
My thoughts exactly. White/Blk/Slvr XI low's will be copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Really no heat except the V's.

SMH at JB...bunching all the good releases together in the first and fourth quarters and we have nothing from July to September.

The infrared pack was not on the scan sheet last year neither. So you never know

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Really no heat except the V's.

SMH at JB...bunching all the good releases together in the first and fourth quarters and we have nothing from July to September.

The infrared pack was not on the scan sheet last year neither. So you never know

I am waiting to see what the 3's look like. They are going to be different then the ones released a few years ago. I know what the 5's look like already. The rest are Trash.

I am waiting to see what the 3's look like. They are going to be different then the ones released a few years ago. I know what the 5's look like already. The rest are Trash.

Looks like the cool grey IIIs have a dark grey/black midsole. That might help with cracking issues
if they aren't painted. If so... I'll be grabbing a pair, I still have my cool grey IIIs from the last release
on ice. You already must the metallic Vs are a must!

Looks like the cool grey IIIs have a dark grey/black midsole. That might help with cracking issues
if they aren't painted. If so... I'll be grabbing a pair, I still have my cool grey IIIs from the last release
on ice. You already must the metallic Vs are a must!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

No way half that stuff is GS at those prices

same I said. XI lows looking true to the OGs, would be extremely happy if that happened.

Back
Top Bottom