Jordan Brand going out of business...sad

So, apparently, all the talks about bad packages, disappointed forum members and lousy sneakers finally got back at Jordan Brand. Apparently, things are notall honky dory over there. The Jordan brand has a 10.8 percent share of the overall US shoe market, which makes it the second biggest brand in the country andmore than twice the size of adidas' share. Three out of every four pairs of basketball shoes sold in this country are Jordan, while 86.5 percent of allbasketball shoes sold over $100 are Jordan. It's hard to say how much Jordan has reaped personally, but 2009 will be remembered as the year MJ was inductedinto the Hall of Fame and the year that his Nike [NKE 54.99 -0.43 (-0.78%) ] brand, Jordan, topped $1 billion in annual revenue for the first time. Itappropriately comes 23 years after Nike reached $1 billion in revenue for the first time. http://www.cnbc.com/id/32798277?__source=RSS*blog*&par=RSS

laugh.gif
This DOES NOT mean their going out of business
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

laugh.gif
This DOESNT NOT mean their going out of business
roll.gif
NEWBS
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
Why would he be a newb?

More like slow on comprehension.

If we were talking about newbs, you'd be included.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
the fail in this post is
eek.gif

-the double negative(and the missing ' in there + bolding it to add emphasis to it doesn't help anything at all)
-it seems as if you're laughing at his title line while he's being sarcastic, I'm guessing to point out that while everyone is complaining aboutthe brand they have a stranglehold on the general public they're selling to...
-your double negative actually implies you would actually agree they ARE going out of business somewhat...and would have no reason to be laughing

reading is fundamental, they didn't just say that in school for nothing.

goes to show hype sells over inferior products. eventhough jb is seeing its peak now, down the road consumers will wise up and get sick of the crap and jb willcease to exist. you can quote this for truth...

any time, I see what you did there and understand, you gotta work with some people sometimes though.

I was looking at that in our newspaper here today they had an article talking about the Jordan Brand figures and thought about making a similar post, but Ifigured I'd be wasting my time.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

goes to show hype sells over inferior products. eventhough jb is seeing its peak now, down the road consumers will wise up and get sick of the crap and jb will cease to exist. you can quote this for truth...

grin.gif

Sure they will...
NT and "sneakerhead consensus" is not the measuring stick for real life popularity
I've said this b4 and I'll say it again
Sneaker Elitism FTL
While NTrs complain about quality, the interested consumer is out buying True Flights and knocking your Grail Status Lebron 6s for being ugly
It wont stop anytime soon.

congrats on jb makeing a billion i thought it would have happened sooner considering that they barley put any money into the quality of there shoes

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif
roll.gif
the fail in this post is
eek.gif

-the double negative(and the missing ' in there + bolding it to add emphasis to it doesn't help anything at all)
-it seems as if you're laughing at his title line while he's being sarcastic, I'm guessing to point out that while everyone is complaining about the brand they have a stranglehold on the general public they're selling to...
-your double negative actually implies you would actually agree they ARE going out of business somewhat...and would have no reason to be laughing

RELAX your lil happy @%% down. 'DOESNT NOT' is a very simple mistake. Nothing 'FAIILLLL' about that.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif
roll.gif
the fail in this post is
eek.gif

-it seems as if you're laughing at his title line while he's being sarcastic, I'm guessing to point out that while everyone is complaining about the brand they have a stranglehold on the general public they're selling to...

RELAX your lil happy @%% down. 'DOESNT NOT' is a very simple mistake. Nothing 'FAIILLLL' about that.
well technically speaking you still failed with the "mistake" itself, how you put it in caps like you wanna stress it and mess up,that's the part you wanna get right if anything, I'm just saying.

and for the record I'm relaxed, "thank you thank you thank you, you're far too kind" I appreciate you showing concern but I'm fine, youare a funny character from what I've seen you post so far I'm gonna leave you some kudos.
I'm not taking shots or anything, no need to go down that path so don't think that, I'm done with the post

How does that equate to going out of business? 1 billion dollars in revenue doesn't sound like Jordan brand is about to fold.................

I dont think there going out of business i mean come we are talking about Jordans here

and no disrespect but im 14 and i make more sense then a lot of people on NT

p.s that not directed to any one in this forum

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Sneaker Elitism FTL
While NTrs complain about quality, the interested consumer is out buying True Flights and knocking your Grail Status Lebron 6s for being ugly
It wont stop anytime soon.
QFT X 2

Originally Posted by BrockBo

I dont think there going out of business i mean come we are talking about Jordans here

and no disrespect but im 14 and i make more sense then a lot of people on NT

p.s that not directed to any one in this forum
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom