Jordan Brand Holiday 2011 Info/Pics Front Page. Updated July 17th

Black/Cement 3's, nice.

I can definitely see some craziness going down that day, and to add to it, it's gonna be on black friday..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Black/Cement 3's, nice.

I can definitely see some craziness going down that day, and to add to it, it's gonna be on black friday..

I'm Hearing 2 different dates. Everything is subject to change though. It May be Black friday but according to the gods, it will be the  first week of Nov.

Time will tell.
But I'm gonna whine and say how difficult it was for me to get the grapes on release day in 2006
which gives me some little bit of satisfaction if they don't come out this year.

I heard black Friday for black cements then Concords Dec 23 and final shot XIV Dec 17......thats what I was told.

Black cement 3s
pimp.gif
It's all I want this holiday season and best believe they will be had
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Black/Cement 3's, nice.

I'm Hearing 2 different dates. Everything is subject to change though. It May be Black friday but according to the gods, it will be the  first week of Nov.
Thank you for all you do, dude.

Man my only gripe about this year's 3s is the ankle padding. The shoe just feels different.

Will still cop a couple of BCs.

this is like the uber super duper remake of the aj 3. why in god's name would this shoe cost 150.00. i know this sounds like a broken record but give me a nike air in the back i will pay 150.00 lol

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Black/Cement 3's, nice.

If they don't come out on Black Friday, they better have one helluva shoe drop then cause retailers are gonna have some steep LY sales to comp with how many pairs of Flints that got sold in 2010.

They shoudl have just released the Cool Grey 14's instead of those Obsidians. Jordan Brand is really bad at creating new colorways on Jordans which weren't great sellers in the first place.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

this is like the uber super duper remake of the aj 3. why in god's name would this shoe cost 150.00. i know this sounds like a broken record but give me a nike air in the back i will pay 150.00 lol
That was beautiful

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

Don't buy them and

e5f1601a9e6133f0ca552ede1ff0583adef5d63c_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom