[| -- Jordan Brand II/XXI Canada Package Release 4/26 -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
So it's been confirmed from a few sources that it will be available in Canada at:
  • Footlocker Toronto Locations - Yorkdale, Scarborough Town Centre, Eaton Centre and Square One.
I'm hearing some Champs, Nike Flagship stores and possibly FTL Fairview Mall, ah well add info if needed.

I'm gonna try to cop these X2. LOVE the II's and don't have any 21's in my collection yet.

Hope they have them in Montreal.

Something like just under 200 units (packs) in all of Canada...
NO DISCOUNT what so ever on the packs...No SPC, No Employee Discount nothing. This also applies to upcoming packs as of now but anything can change...hopefullythat is.

Yorkdale, STC and EC are only FL locations getting them, in this league that is. Other stores that I'm aware of getting them will be Square 1 andFairview??? although I'm unsure of Fairview. Nike Queen WILL be getting the packs so I would assume that Nike Bloor would be getting them also along withNike ES. Retail is $379.99 plus tax. Majority of packs are gone (presold) from EC and Yorkdale. Although only a handful of stores got them, ALL the otherstores are selling them for us basically via gift cards.

One more thing, FTL Yorkdale might be getting a restock on the stealth XXIIIs. Whether or not they arrive before or after 50 weekend (this weekend), even IFthey are included, is another story...

Why no discounts?

We're already getting them $70+ more than American retail.
smh.gif

Doesn't surprise me FTL not allowing any sort of discounts if the packs continue this trend of pre-selling. Why discount if they're pre-selling sowell?

The only packs I'd consider multiples of are the ones where I actually want both shoes and not just one.

Originally Posted by dOlla Billz8919

Something like just under 200 units (packs) in all of Canada...
NO DISCOUNT what so ever on the packs...No SPC, No Employee Discount nothing. This also applies to upcoming packs as of now but anything can change...hopefully that is.

Yorkdale, STC and EC are only FL locations getting them, in this league that is. Other stores that I'm aware of getting them will be Square 1 and Fairview??? although I'm unsure of Fairview. Nike Queen WILL be getting the packs so I would assume that Nike Bloor would be getting them also along with Nike ES. Retail is $379.99 plus tax. Majority of packs are gone (presold) from EC and Yorkdale. Although only a handful of stores got them, ALL the other stores are selling them for us basically via gift cards.

One more thing, FTL Yorkdale might be getting a restock on the stealth XXIIIs. Whether or not they arrive before or after 50 weekend (this weekend), even IF they are included, is another story...

dOlla... can you or anyone else confirm the price of $379.99 for this pack?

The A-HOLES at the Footlocker here in downtown Montreal were trying to tell me that retail is $499.99 for the pack!!!

They are probably trying to dicourage the "public" from buying all the packs so they can cop all the packs for themselves. Wouldn't be the firsttime employees at that store have lied to me for that reason. I'm thinking about reporting the store to the head office.

UPDATE: Just got a confirmation from FL head office that the pack is $399.99, NOT $499.99 like the douche bags at FL in Montreal told me...but we already knew that.

They are probably trying to dicourage the "public" from buying all the packs so they can cop all the packs for themselves. Wouldn't be the first time employees at that store have lied to me for that reason. I'm thinking about reporting the store to the head office.

Damn, thats grimey.
smh.gif

F*** 'em... I just picked up the pack for U.S. retail ($310) on Citysole.com plus $22 for shipping to Canada. Even if customs hits me with fees it will becheaper than picking them up in Canada.

If anyone else is interested, Citysole is shipping immediately:

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=805

UPDATE: Just a heads-up for anyone interested... as I mentioned, Citysole has the pack for U.S. retail and only $22 shipping to Canada, and NOW you canget the shoes individually. They're selling the 2's for $199.99 and the $21's for $139.99.

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/inde...Path=6&zenid=7f655a6492dfc191aba6a8f53ab1adf9

23collector, have you ordered off that site before

Legit ? Shipping Time?

Get at me

Originally Posted by dubb22

Legit ? Shipping Time?

Get at me
Yes! They are legit!

Fast shipping... it took about 5 business days. They even labeled the package as a "gift" and understated the value to $49, so I was not hit withany customs fees at all!

Final cost $331.99... about $120 cheaper than getting the pack here in Canada!! Well worth it!

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by dubb22

Legit ? Shipping Time?

Get at me
Yes! They are legit!

Fast shipping... it took about 5 business days. They even labeled the package as a "gift" and understated the value to $49, so I was not hit with any customs fees at all!

Final cost $331.99... about $120 cheaper than getting the pack here in Canada!! Well worth it!

Yep Pickyourshoes.com (definitely a legit site for sneaker freaks) also does the retail US price plus give or take 25 dollars shipping marked as a"gift" if you request it...i personally prefer to drive down to buffalo just so i can enjoy the mini trip to the states but for some of the packs iplan on ordering from citysole or pickyourshoes

I get my discount, but still end up paying about 240 per pack... I don't really want the XX1, but the II is too good to pass on.

yea the champs at scarborough town centre got the 2/21 pack, im tryin find out if theyre gettin the next pack hopefully or if not im ordering it online forcheaper

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Did any Champs get these? and if they did, will they get future packs?+
i think champs at yorkdale got these. so they should be gettin more packs in the future

Back
Top Bottom