Jordan Brand Release Dates: 4/09-12/09

crossing fingers on these releases. If they release all the greats like this, then JB is returning to their glory. Infared 6's, true blue 3's, bred12's, space jam 11's and white cement 3's. copped 2x's...I only want the red 5's from that raging bull package. curious about the snakeskin 11 pack. if they low tops im passing.

12s, 3s, and 6s
eek.gif

While everyone's mesmerized by the overjoy of these releases, take a second and come back to reality. Nike/Jordan's got you guys by the balls.

Jordan's got nothing in store for your anticipation again after 2010.

there all sick .... and since im new to shoe game ....and i work footlocker.... lets hope we get them .....

BUT SPACE JAM 11.......I CANT WAIT

Most of the releases seem too good to be true....what's really with the "limited" release on all the tight releases though? It's almost as ifthey're overhyping a majority of them to make us go nuts and get obsessed...with that, I'd still like to get a couple of pairs...oh well I'll justhave to wait and see what happens....

space jams? true blues? cements? no way all of this is coming out for real. this is too good to be true. wont believe it till i see pictures of the actualshoes that r coming out. i bet u if they do release space jams itll be some stupid type release. something like only top 23 stores, in space. hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom