Jordan Brand Silver Anniversary 2010 PE & College Uniforms (Via SneakerFiles)

Shoes and the jacket are pretty dope.
pimp.gif

The all white 2010's and these 2010's are making me think this shoe could be legendary.

Honestly I hate the whole, but with these colorways it works really well.

The elephant print on the warmups makes the warmups cooler than the jerseys imo. The Silver 2010s are pretty nice though, I'd even consider copping if they released!

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just want that CAL Jacket and Jersey ... yall can keep the shoes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go Bears!!! I'm with RICO7JT and JumpmanJordanAddict89. If these release, show me where to cop and I'm there.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

The all white 2010's and these 2010's are making me think this shoe could be legendary.

Honestly I hate the whole, but with these colorways it works really well.
Im on the fence with agreeing with this...but I do get that slight feeling too..Tinker said it in interview as well...he believes when looked back on, it will be considered a classic...I have a hunch that that might be the case too...The look is uninspired as we've all dbated, the hole is gimmicky, but TOTALLY fits the design inspiration and metaphorical link...and Wyse23, I'm with you in saying the colour schemes have worked on these very well...and ultimately since the first pic release, they have grown on me...not emphatically...but noticeably...Mission Accomplished, at least for me, from a marketing standpoint, well for me anyway...

The silver colorway definitely makes these shoes look better, but I'll hold out for all blacks.

Nice...go Cal...Pac 10 Champs. Is Villanova under JB, I remember seeing Scotty Reynolds wearing the anniversary 2's the other day against Cincy, but the jerseys were not silver. Speaking of Cincy, too bad they're not with JB, they  had some nice jerseys back in the day...along with St. Johns (Felipe Lopez/Ron Artest days...lol).

Back
Top Bottom