::Jordan Brand: Summer 2010 Info::

All,

Summer 2010 includes the months of April , May, June....fyi...

AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO
WHITE/BLACK//INFRARED - (Quickstrike OG release)
WHITE/BLACK//VARSITY RED
BLACK/WHITE/VARSITY MAIZE/VARSITY PURPLE
BLACK/TRUE BLUE/LT GRAPHITE/VARSITY RED

AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO QF "QUARTER FINALS"
WHITE/VARSITY RED//BLACK - (OG)

AIR JORDAN 11 SNAKE L
WHITE/BLACK/NAVY

JORDAN SPIZIKE - makes a return in 3 diff colorways
BLACK/STEALTH//VARSITY RED
BLACK/WHITE/INFRARED/NEW BLUE
WHITE/VARSITY PURPLE/BLACK/AQUATONE

notables:

JORDAN CAMPUS CHUKKA
JORDAN FLIGHT 45
Jordan 1 Phat Low
JORDAN 1 FLIGHT
AJ 1 RETRO PHAT PREMIER
JORDAN CLASSIC '91
JORDAN FLIGHT 45 HIGH
AJF 8
JORDAN CP3.III
JORDAN 1 FUND 5/8TH
JORDAN OL'SCHOOL III 5/8TH
AIR JORDAN ALPHA 1
JORDAN 2010
JORDAN CAMP SLIDE 2
JORDAN ICONS
JORDAN JETER PRIME
JORDAN CLASSIC LOW

believe what you will, thank you to the rest.

Peace & Love

Wow, there's a lot of VI coming out, doubt I'll cop them all though.

I'm actually more interested in those Quarter Finals II.

I'm going to Taiwan next year. No serious competition to get shoes on RD...

Looks like I'm scooping some VI's
happy.gif
(asssuming they drop there)

Waits for a fake source like *Goliath* to say "YES, THESE ARE ON MY LIST. THESE WILL COME OUT"...

than everybody applauds him.

jordan does not have a future with the brand its going to get old fast with releasing retro's year after year

New direction wasn't what they thought that it would be.
JB pulling out their trumps cards...still don't know if it's enough to bring me back.

Are the Snake Skin's lows? A lot of good stuff there. 2 or 3 good VI's and II's and XI's. Thanks for the info, it's always appreciated

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Waits for a fake source like *Goliath* to say "YES, THESE ARE ON MY LIST. THESE WILL COME OUT"...

than everybody applauds him.
Don't Have A list. Wow to OP Thanks for the info, it's good to know. To Buddy, I never said I know everything. I get my info fromPrinceJordan over at ISS among others. I have no direct list and I tell people all the time to take what I have to say with a grain of salt. For the info couldbe wrong, and sometimes it is. See that's the problem Everybody wants it perfect but lets keep it 100 and understand that NOBODY is 100% right all time.And I have stated that I may not be, but whatever buddy, whatever gets your rocks off, cause realtalk NT really isn't that much of a priority for me to gorunning around defending myself all the time, what I don't get why so much hate?You guys or people like you seem to get Butt-Hurt when I say anything. AndRealtalk I really don't think people fully take the time to fully read my posts, cause I don't know whats up with PM's all the time. Stop. Thanks.I hope These all come out, they really would be nice... To many shoes coming out, gonna make people broke, hopefully the economy rebounds so everybody can cop,and that the quality is good.

Back
Top Bottom