Jordan Brand to drop Canadian retails begining in 08 *UPDATE

Quote:
April - II and XX1 - 399.99
:b
tongue.gif
"Ugly kids wear Bapes" Hiroshi Fujiwara

personally im glad they didnt ruin anymore good jordans... this whole package business is bad as it is (for the most part) and nike marketed it very unprofitably

if they made bred ivs the same way they remade military ivs... :smh:
smh.gif

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

lol i didnt mean in terms of the shoes, i meant releasing a new pack every month, it should be spread out more equally IMO so people have time to recooperate not only that but with the anticipated XXIII and other 08 shoes, people are gonna find it hard to break a huge chunk of their paycheck in months where multiple shoes they want are releasing

if they had spread out the packs over 2 years, more people would be able to cop and also the anticipation would be huge and would create an even bigger hype over time

im not sayin jordan brand doesnt know how to move product because no matter what im sure itll be sold out in no time at all but for the most part, the major profits will be for the resellers because alot of people arent gonna be able to cop when they drop and the resellers will scoop up a major chunk of them and then when people finally have the money theyll be charged up the @#%$ even more

thats just how i see things, in my situation and alot of collectors situation (especially the ones in uni with tuition) i dont think i can afford to dish out 400 + tax + buy other jordans that i like every month for the next year
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

^

You saw Pharrell too? Dude was just at my rec league hockey game! :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
thats just how i see things, in my situation and alot of collectors situation (especially the ones in uni with tuition) i dont think i can afford to dish out 400 + tax + buy other jordans that i like every month for the next year

Oh I agree. I am not paying anywhere close to retail, but JB is still going to corner me for 2500-3000 next year... :smh:
smh.gif

I think JB is counting on the resellers. Honestly, do they care who is buying their product? It doesn't matter if it is an OG fan buying his favorite pair, or some 22 year old looking to flip 20 pair for profit. Either way, they are paid. Sure they are saturating the market, but with reports saying Gentry is slowing retros down come 09, what do they care?

I know a few people who feel the same as you. But they are still going to buy 2-3 packs. JB is a business. As much as we (me included) would like to think we have a connection with them, they have dollars in their eyes and history behind them.

I am just thankful I was lukewarm about the Lebron V... would have been a few maxed credit cards. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

This is why I am planning to pick the best 2-3 packs to buy.

This might be really hard since the candidate packages all include white/black/red XIII, Carmine VI, and Hare VII each separately. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Quote:
If you can stay away from the XI and XII pack, you are a stronger man than I :lol:
laugh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
GOTDAMN, I forgot about those! :lol:
laugh.gif
Add those to the list too. |I
tired.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]

^ I've heard rumors about a low-top "Space Jam" colorway. :x
sick.gif

( :x
sick.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]

^

I have to agree. I would love to have the chance at a pair of Spacejam or Columbia mids, for a reasonable price. The pack is the only chance I think i will have at that dream.

The XII's have been *RUMORED* to be white/red playoffs, with some platinum..... 0]
alien.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Although, I did end up getting the cool grey, black/zest, and white/argon.

I am a sucker for any XI...

I know what you mean... they got me on the Cool Grey and Argon's this past summer as well. And the Cobalt's when they retroed years ago. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice shoe... just doesn't live up to it's big brother.

LOL at stupid Americans freaking out about the price of Canadian retail...that's why the US is always at war, because they don't think they just act on impulse and do/say what they want...

dude no one in the us cares about canadian prices..not to offend other people but who are u to call americans stupid when this entire time youve been paying canadian retail.This is a canadian price adjustment discussion not a why america is at war discussion start one up somewhere else and make sure you back up what you say right and not with some random bs.
check out my blog unds'ed/

DUUUUUUUUDE...aaaaaactually I know what I'm talking about...go to that thread over on the JB Forum
> **UPDATE Oct. 24th** INFO 2008 11 Packs & XX3s
and PLEASE count how many people have flipped out about prices suddenly sky rocketing to 400 dollars ever since
theprocessofbelief dropped all that info.
Cowa Bunga duuuuuuuuude

ignorance... :smh:
smh.gif

whats the relevance of stupidity and flipping out?
sounds like you do/say what you want and dont think about what your saying... are you a "dumb american"?

416 And 250 Canada

Selling

...Well I see stupidity as flipping out about a price confusion that has been corrected one or 2 times on THAT SAME PAGE alone or even just one or two posts above. Stupidity is creating a thread wondering of Goodfoot will be open on a holiday and stating that it's much easier to do that then to just call the shop and ask. Stupidity is writing on the wall of a group a question when you already know what the reply will be....HE EVEN SAID HE KNEW THAT PEOPLE WOULD FLAME ON HIM! COME OOOOOOOOON!!!!!

PS I thought you wern't going to "argue" with me anymore
PSS Now who's acting more like sp...

Well since I cant speak for all americans but I dont know maybe a majority of people Ive talked to ever since the packs were announced knew they were going to cost $300-400 in the US..initially the pack was going to be 450-500 in canada.U know if you were to go back and look at the thunder and lightning packs there was just as much flipping out..Im guessing cause americans arent used to paying Canadian prices.I can care less about what you think in terms of the canadian/american price difference what I take offense to is the "stupid american" and "thats why theyre always at war" comments...

Okay and I could give a rats *** about your oppinion...
I wasn't refering to the price differential, not at all. What I was refering to was how so many of them kept on mixing up the pricing...
i.e
(just random names off the top of my head)

pinkey - @#%$?!?! 400 DOLLARS!!!! WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!
theprocessofbelief - that's canadian retail, 400 cdn and 310 usd...

then like 3 or 4 posts under that
the_brain1234- HOLY CRAP JB IS INSANE!! 400 DOLLARS WHEN DID THE PRICE GET SO HIGH?!?!!?
and underneath that
theprocessofbelief - 400 CANADIAN!!!! PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEAD!
and UNDERNEATH THAT!!!
i_like_chilredn85 - WHAT?!?! 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theprocessofbelief - ONLY IF YOUR IN CANADA!!!!
then it goes off to some convo about if the canadian and USD are on par then why is retail so expensive down here...then it just happens on the next page alll over again...

AND THAT IS MY PROBLEM! They're "selective" readers meaning that they only see/comprehend certain parts of the comments and automatically assume the worst and then flip out. That is my problem good sir...the whole america at war was just a joke and was influenced because I was watching some funny @#%$ @#%$ on youtube...max jobroni from the axis of evil comedy tour "ya'll" should check it out, give you some insight on the whole situation.

Mellowg just comes barging in out of no where about where is the relevance b/s... FAIL......AAAAGAIN!
Don't have a cow man!

EDIT --- Disregard the first line...I should just delete it but I'd rather you see it so you'll understand the next part...

I didn't mean to offend anyone really it was just a joke as explained above. But if you were ACTUALLY offended then I'm sorry... But I must stress again that my comments were not made because of the shock of Americans at how much we pay, it's how they keep on making the same assumptions over and over and over again...

this is niketalk what do u expect??if we took every member and rated COMMON SENSE on a scale of 1-10 it would be pretty bad..anyways no harm done back to being happy canada..I jus got done goin on and on with jack johnson about how nikebasketball is going down the tube and adidas will reign supreme....

Back
Top Bottom