Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

That greed 
mean.gif

Wait you saying I'm greedy???
Nah, nike is foul for not letting people use codes on the app 
mean.gif
   i have a few i've been trying to use, but everything is snkrs now 

Nah, nike is foul for not letting people use codes on the app :smh:    i have a few i've been trying to use, but everything is snkrs now 

My bad, Nike is dirty for because all the good stuff goes on the app, nothing worth buying on Nike.com. I just have to wait and see if the LA goes on NDC

Copped because 10s are comfortable (imo) plus I only have 2 blue based Js (flint 13 & Obsidian 12)

Straight to cart on both :smile:

Use those codes if you got them below retail > retail today

No Sadderday today :lol:

Last edited:
If I had. 20% coupon I'd cop the Chicagos

Didn't cop any of the Xs yet and it will prob remain that way sadly

Pass on my city, sadly.

LA's might be copped for the right price, not gonna waste my last 20% promo.

Interest piqued on the Shanghai's :nerd:

Ended up grabbing the chicagos from in store, had a $20 vip coupon and realized I had $47 in PayPal money so I grabbed the LAs from NDC for basically under retail.....Jordan always get me out of my money in the end :smh:

Seeing Jordan 10s sitting on NDC in this era we're in *wipes hands on napkin stands up and claps gif* baffling [emoji]128563[/emoji]

If all these city X were really limited people would be going insane .. Supply and demand controls all ...

LA's are the first pair in this pack that I like. Tempted to cop with how they're sitting, but there are just too many other kicks coming out this year that I want. Bank account's about to take a major hit as it is come June with two pairs of 11 lows and the White/Blue Metallic 1s coming out on the same day.

alll of these 10s are ugly. the only 10s worth coping is the chi 45s and the og 10 city pack. all of these color ways are wacky they look like starburst. the nyc 10s the leather is mad shiny

Back
Top Bottom