Jordan Brand vol.. new ideas, suggestions

JB can make dreams come true...whats your deams, give some advice, suggestions OTHER than QUALITY issues
laugh.gif
. Personally i would like to see JB switch classic colors to other models
bordeaux  6s
olive 4s
cement 5s

JB can make dreams come true...whats your deams, give some advice, suggestions OTHER than QUALITY issues
laugh.gif
bordeaux  6s
olive 4s
cement 5s

You are talking about inbreeding.    
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care for "Nike Air", if they put it back cool, if they don't, who cares? 

All I want from JB is decent quality.  I don't want to have to worry about paint chipping on the first wear.  

And Oh yeah, give me back that OG / Older Retro shape of the 11's.  You are killing me JB with the banana looking 11's nowadays. 

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care for "Nike Air", if they put it back cool, if they don't, who cares? 

All I want from JB is decent quality.  I don't want to have to worry about paint chipping on the first wear.  

And Oh yeah, give me back that OG / Older Retro shape of the 11's.  You are killing me JB with the banana looking 11's nowadays. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes thats a good name...inbreeding...i guess this thread was a bad idea since it can turn into a complainin thing
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes thats a good name...inbreeding...i guess this thread was a bad idea since it can turn into a complainin thing
laugh.gif

i'd like to see them make a sig shoe for all/most of the jordan brand players. instead of pure js, take flights and ol skools why not sugar rays, rips and joe johnson sigs. i dont see how they'd perform any worst then the team jordan shoes being offered now, financially speaking. and actual work with the players don't just throw something with their name on it out there.  

i'd like to see them make a sig shoe for all/most of the jordan brand players. instead of pure js, take flights and ol skools why not sugar rays, rips and joe johnson sigs. i dont see how they'd perform any worst then the team jordan shoes being offered now, financially speaking. and actual work with the players don't just throw something with their name on it out there.  

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you speak the truth with the shape of the XI's, the laces arent even fat anymore
mad.gif

I wish they would stop making all those 6-17-23 / fusion shoes.
Put more time and effort in the Melo and Pual line.
Stop with the 2K9 2010 2011 jordan models they just end up sitting at the outlets
with retro's they should start putting the air jordan 1-23 one by one up on Nike ID and let people design their own colors.
with retro's they might as well make them widely available. Why only make limited amounts of shoes you know people want with all the rest of of the fusion/2K9/team jordan shoes collecting dust in stores

I can go on forever

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you speak the truth with the shape of the XI's, the laces arent even fat anymore
mad.gif

I wish they would stop making all those 6-17-23 / fusion shoes.
Put more time and effort in the Melo and Pual line.
Stop with the 2K9 2010 2011 jordan models they just end up sitting at the outlets
with retro's they should start putting the air jordan 1-23 one by one up on Nike ID and let people design their own colors.
with retro's they might as well make them widely available. Why only make limited amounts of shoes you know people want with all the rest of of the fusion/2K9/team jordan shoes collecting dust in stores

I can go on forever

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I can go on forever

Same here, but I hate to complain.  I just don't bother buying or let alone looking at the other crap they release. 
Whenever I purchase an older retro, it always takes me back to that nostalgia.  Face boxes pre-2005 
pimp.gif

I can go on forever

Same here, but I hate to complain.  I just don't bother buying or let alone looking at the other crap they release. 
Whenever I purchase an older retro, it always takes me back to that nostalgia.  Face boxes pre-2005 
pimp.gif

The plastic shoe trees from the XIs should come with every release!

JB needs to release new sturdier boxes i hate buying fresh kicks in a beat up box!
I know that may sound petty but if you're a real collector, i know you feel me!

They should come with dust bags instead of paper....this would help keep kicks fresher longer.

Each pair should come with spare laces. (Alternate color preferably) Like the 09 DMP I release.
Only cause I know the young cats like to switch it up a bit.

Bring back the Retro cards!

The plastic shoe trees from the XIs should come with every release!

JB needs to release new sturdier boxes i hate buying fresh kicks in a beat up box!
I know that may sound petty but if you're a real collector, i know you feel me!

They should come with dust bags instead of paper....this would help keep kicks fresher longer.

Each pair should come with spare laces. (Alternate color preferably) Like the 09 DMP I release.
Only cause I know the young cats like to switch it up a bit.

Bring back the Retro cards!

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

laugh.gif
bordeaux  6s
olive 4s
cement 5s
you mean undftd 4's?

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

laugh.gif
bordeaux  6s
olive 4s
cement 5s
you mean undftd 4's?

i've been saying jordan brand should cross coloways instead of shoes.

i.e
carmine VIIs
white cement Vs
True Blue IVs

i've been saying jordan brand should cross coloways instead of shoes.

i.e
carmine VIIs
white cement Vs
True Blue IVs

not gonna lie, I don't mind all the BS releases. means I don't have to spend money on JB releases.

not gonna lie, I don't mind all the BS releases. means I don't have to spend money on JB releases.

Not mass-producing and over-producing BS shoes and Bozo the clown colorways.  It really cheapens the Jumpman.
How do you guys bridge the similarities between this:

air-jordan-fusion-5-ajf-5-plaid-white-orange-peel-blue-chill-varsity-maize.jpg
  and 

This:

air-jordan-13-retro-white-black-countdown-pack-1.jpg

Please give us QUALITY products with QUALITY materials... Thanks

Not mass-producing and over-producing BS shoes and Bozo the clown colorways.  It really cheapens the Jumpman.
How do you guys bridge the similarities between this:

air-jordan-fusion-5-ajf-5-plaid-white-orange-peel-blue-chill-varsity-maize.jpg
  and 

This:

air-jordan-13-retro-white-black-countdown-pack-1.jpg

Please give us QUALITY products with QUALITY materials... Thanks

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One word: oversaturation.

These will not be released in large quantities, or become widely available, because they know they have a stranglehold on the market ...at least I don't see it happening in the near future.

JB will continue to build hype and it will continue to work and it's almost guaranteed it  will sell out its brand leaders.

Back
Top Bottom