Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

i wore playoff 8's yesterday...but i never got a chance to take a picture

nice stuff yall

TODAY:
ve4sns.jpg

23u3bjk.jpg

sup guys,
s dubl, memphis, dnice, Soleman, JayWalker sick stuff guys
smokin.gif

please read the next couple of lines like this
happy.gif
, insted of likethis
mad.gif

... a couple of pages back somebody mentioned that he see´s many uncreased shoes in here,
where he think´s that they had just been put on to take pix. I think he´s not the only person that think´s that way.
So I took some pix today to show you guys something.
I wore my Grapes today ( when you see the first picture what do think how often these had been worn maybe 1-2 times? )
uncreased and they look like fresh out the box
bf0151e433dc914b1f9677e46c2bf4e962dbbb4.pjpg

To tell you I have worn them at least 50 times (and I mean really wore them)
I just clean them after every 2-3 wears and put them allways back into there box.
Now on to the 2nd picture that I took right after I took the 1rst one ....
52015bed36d29d4a22c389ebe130d6e51266b0d.pjpg

... do you really think I would do that to a near deadstock pair, I can tell you I wouldn´t.
I just wanted to show that you can make sneakers easily look DS or very near DS in pictures
wink.gif

^^I would do that to a pair that I wore for the first time. A good clean after each wear or every few wears is what keep shoes looking good.

edit:dope Grapes btw.

^^ I use a wet sponge to wipe the visible dirt from the upper, wash the laces from time to time,
and use the FL suede & nubuck kit for the rubber parts in the shoe (I don´t clean the sole).

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

If you don't mind. What do you do to clean them?

you can use Armor All claeaning wipes (that's what I use) on leather, or baby wipes. For suede nubuck I use the foot locker foam with a wash rag.

Cleveland.

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!!!!

Recently.....

Last Wednesday........
2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro.
2cfs7wl.jpg

Last Saturday..........
OG 1999 Air Jordan 15
2vwiull.jpg

Wednesday.
2000 Air Jordan 6 Retro
116m6n5.jpg

Yesterday........
OG 1995 Air Jordan 10
1116y6g.jpg

Today.....
Nike Jordan 8403.Gap.Air Jordan 23 "Stealth"
veb0pd.jpg

4ky1oh.jpg

thanks everyone for the compliments on the iv's.
Dope stuff everyone!
wore these to enjoy the holiday:
w

Great stuff everyone! I figured this thread would be locked by now......

Today: its 1998 all over again

yeah i know where the jumpman is at its fogged up lol but hey i had them since release day =]

96938421wc1.jpg

85631291hi5.jpg

wore them with this:

97452526fm3.jpg

Nice Grapes Seb Master Arson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dom90
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
8's
ShortyC94 nice everything
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone else, nice Carmines and everything.

Wore my Fire Red V today for a family day.

Sorry for big pic again, I need to figure out which is the right one on my phone
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

just load it on the computer right click open with paint and resize

I send it from my phone straight to photobucket, then my photobucket is connected to yuku. It is because I have it on XL and then I tried Medium so now Iwill do Large

I feel like I'm the only one who passed on the Carmine 6's. I just didn't feel like forking out so much because I didn't want the 17's.
frown.gif

Good stuff though everyone. I'll miss this weather, not too cold, not too hot, it's going to suck when summer comes.
30lnyg0.jpg

n5pptw.jpg

P.S. What Seb says is true!

Hey KillerJumpshot, nice pics on the last page. What kind of camera do you use? Anyways, broke these out today to go visit mygrandma. I always forget I have these in the back of my closet
laugh.gif
. Noone likes em but I think there pretty clean, and hella comfy.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Hey KillerJumpshot, nice pics on the last page. What kind of camera do you use? Anyways, broke these out today to go visit my grandma. I always forget I have these in the back of my closet
laugh.gif
. No one likes em but I think there pretty clean, and hella comfy.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)] These were the 2nd best, most comfy jays...loved playing ball in these but i hated how the 23emblem on the top of the cover on mine would scratch the ***# outta me[/color]

Back
Top Bottom