Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone lives near harlem modells had cement spizikes on sale for 100 bucks... and alot of places around harlem have ajf12s White/Black-Taxi for 99.99 (vim,modells i think). Not sure about sizes... didnt ask

100 , b-grades ( i was tola A grades when i orderd!!) but yea, nothing bad on em. just little excess glue on the side panel of one shoe

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

That customers get 30%off only exclusions are air force 1s,retro jordans(might be able to use it on the 11s),and nike shox turbo 6
How do customers get it? Do I gotta ask for it or is automatically done?

Yeah they are b-grade aquas..definitely the same as the ones that released which i have two pairs of..i rocked the b-grades yesterday and today..so they weregood..

^^^ Not quite sure. Never had to have them ship since I live here. I've heard of people on NT having them shipped before though.

^^ Yep they ship..however..they shipped in the same nike box it came in so i was kinda disappointed in that since it didn't come double boxed..but shoesweren't harmed..

they double boxed for me - about the x/xiii - called yesterday about the xiii and nothing came up - tricky thing is you cant search by the tag on the box and uhave to go by the inside of each shoe - plus i dont have the shoe, can someone pm me the style numbers of each

I called nike just a few minutes ago and inquired about the Shadow X's to see if they hit outlets yet..and nothin came up..the guy i spoke with..asked meif i was jordan collector and i was like yeah i have about 66 pairs..i think he was tryin to get personal with me..
laugh.gif
..but he said that it's unlikelythat they will hit outlets separately but he also said that the people usually demand what hits outlets sometimes..so who knows what will happen..i'm hopinto scoop up another pair of XIII's for cheap prices..so i'm keepin my fingers crossed..

yea thye tend to get personal with you, either that or just like hate your guts - but thanks everyone, i will def. be searching at least once a week - dontdepend on me though

You guys are right, they probably will hit outlets but your wasting your time now. It will take a good 5 months before you see them if at all. Nike's notstupid, there not going to put them out within 2 months of release.

From what I've noticed and heard from Nike Outlet employees is that it takes 3-6 months for the shoes to hit the outlets. They've told me 6 months, butI've seen shoes hit the outlets as quick as 3 months. I wouldn't count on the outlets to get both shoes from the packages. If you live in an area thathas more than 1 Nike Outlet, they will most likely divide them up between locations.

That's what i thought as well..so prolly the next release in the outlets will be the playoff 8's..since the b-day lebrons have hit outlets i believethe playoffs will as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom