Jordan Brand!!! when are we going to get Infrared VI's again!!!!???

I need a pair of infareds, but most of the time I cant afford it. I would rather wait to see if they retro VIs again. If they do I will cop no matter what.

i like infrared 6s but i really want og oly 6's
happy.gif

im gunna take a shot in the dark here but there was a vid a long time ago with Gentry explaining wats goin down with retroing jordans after december. Gentrystated that jordans will be releasing on certain dates according to MJ's achievements. So considering MJ won a championship in the VI's shouldn'tthere be a release of some type of VI? Just a guess though.

Originally Posted by RAZJR128

im gunna take a shot in the dark here but there was a vid a long time ago with Gentry explaining wats goin down with retroing jordans after december. Gentry stated that jordans will be releasing on certain dates according to MJ's achievements. So considering MJ won a championship in the VI's shouldn't there be a release of some type of VI? Just a guess though.
YEP!!.....I wonder was he talking about the colorway the MJ wore during that defining moment or just the shoes?

Another one ? We have a wish like this every month. Hopefully they will later on, but sure not soon.

ok if you guys are tired of posts about the infareds then dont click on em and look at others simple as that

Bought 10 pairs of the VI infrared when they were retroed in 1999. They dont last, sold 2 and the 8 that remains cracked by the 5th to 6th year.

Real heartache.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by j4rote33

STOP!!!!!!!!! LOCK THIS PLEASE!!!!

i say if this ever comes up again without someone knowing about an infared release, that person should be banned from niketalk.
Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I think every Infrared VI post should get locked. Stop the wishful thinking.

CO SIGN!!!!!

i dont want to see a gentry era infrared release. let them remain as grails because these classics will go downhill as fast as all the other re-retro'edkicks gentry gets his hands on.

Never happening... The good folks at Jordan brand likes to torture us and give us crap rather then the shoes we like.

NT wants this and that..infrared this, spacejams that .Wanted the carmines..complained when released. NT is just like 1 big fashion trend. Honestly theVI's arent even all that.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

i say if this ever comes up again without someone knowing about an infared release, that person should be banned from niketalk.
Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I think every Infrared VI post should get locked. Stop the wishful thinking.

CO SIGN!!!!!
Me too. We all see that the brand is on a constant down slope. Why are we even hoping for that right now? Just give up and wait.

I love black/infrareds as much as the next guy, but I'd rather see the white/infrareds retroed first.

they already retroes the black ones in 2000.

I dont care, the quality would be even worse this time around. I have a ds pair, that is the only pair in my collection i wont wear because they willcrumble
indifferent.gif
. But i like dudes idea about the white/infared

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

LOL ok STAFF
laugh.gif
... i agree with that dude actually, JB forum is such garbage now because of kids who go OmgZ wEn WIll wE gETz thE INFraREds?

Patience, maybe not this year or next year, but you know it's coming. It's inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom