Jordan Cards

Hey. I have a question for yall. I haven't brought any Jordans since the bred XIII when they first retoed many years back. Today i brought someVI's and I notice they didnt come with a card. Did they stop putting them in the newer release is or mine just dont have them? I brought them at the mall. Again I been out the loop with Jordans for a long time i dont even keep up the releases like that either. Thanks

Hey. I have a question for yall. I haven't brought any Jordans since the bred XIII when they first retoed many years back. Today i brought someVI's and I notice they didnt come with a card. Did they stop putting them in the newer release is or mine just dont have them? I brought them at the mall. Again I been out the loop with Jordans for a long time i dont even keep up the releases like that either. Thanks

Newer releases do have cards. They probably misplaced it or something before you bought them. Someone could have taken it when they tried them on or something, I don't know.

Just curious, what you cop?

Newer releases do have cards. They probably misplaced it or something before you bought them. Someone could have taken it when they tried them on or something, I don't know.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

There hasn't been a retro card all year. They only brought them back for the 12s last year.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

There hasn't been a retro card all year. They only brought them back for the 12s last year.

no retro cards with retros, however Spikes have them
laugh.gif

Very disappointing I used to look forward to opening up the box for the very first time and appreciating the new pair along with the card inside i miss the cards. It is what its Jordan Brand has changed alot over the years.. One of the reason why I dont keep up with it..Every blue moon they drop something that catches my attention but it so rare now. Ah well

Piston VI

I notice alot of people werent feeling them either. I have never been the type to be persuaded by others opinions and be sheep like. I have a simple philopshy buy what u like regardless. I went into the store saw em in person and copped. I didnt even know they existed until today I hardly go into shoe stores due to the lack of variety around my way. Hell I barely visit the JB section of the site anymore as well.

I have been buying and wearing Dunks and Vandals for the last 6 years. I have a few pair of J's though. I only wore my bread 13 like 4 times and my Olympic VIIs three times since I brought them when they first retrod. So yeah J's is a once in while thing for me now although I would love to get my hands on a pair of Aqua VIII's. I just cant bring my self to spending $250 on them now I should of copped when they first dropped. When its all said and done my bills come first.

Very disappointing I used to look forward to opening up the box for the very first time and appreciating the new pair along with the card inside i miss the cards. It is what its Jordan Brand has changed alot over the years.. One of the reason why I dont keep up with it..Every blue moon they drop something that catches my attention but it so rare now. Ah well

Piston VI

I notice alot of people werent feeling them either. I have never been the type to be persuaded by others opinions and be sheep like. I have a simple philopshy buy what u like regardless. I went into the store saw em in person and copped. I didnt even know they existed until today I hardly go into shoe stores due to the lack of variety around my way. Hell I barely visit the JB section of the site anymore as well.

I have been buying and wearing Dunks and Vandals for the last 6 years. I have a few pair of J's though. I only wore my bread 13 like 4 times and my Olympic VIIs three times since I brought them when they first retrod. So yeah J's is a once in while thing for me now although I would love to get my hands on a pair of Aqua VIII's. I just cant bring my self to spending $250 on them now I should of copped when they first dropped. When its all said and done my bills come first.

Yeah, the retro cards were cool, I hope they include one with the cement 3's and the bordeaux 7's.

Yeah, the retro cards were cool, I hope they include one with the cement 3's and the bordeaux 7's.

retro cards were like the cherry on top of the sundae.

hell yeah its the simple things that add to the experience

I remember back in 00 when i was 18 and brought my first pair of J's it was a pair of V's i saw that card in the box and i was amazed cause no other sneakers i ever brought had them... I hope JB doesn't do anything else bogus and start doing away with lace locks next.

Back
Top Bottom