jordan clover green customs: xii lows, *Update* and 2's

my custom #4 (already started on #5 which will be much more substantial than the last few)

20110718002.jpg

20110718004.jpg

20110718001.jpg

i'm thinking maybe the green needs to be a little darker

my custom #4 (already started on #5 which will be much more substantial than the last few)

20110718002.jpg

20110718004.jpg

20110718001.jpg

i'm thinking maybe the green needs to be a little darker

thanks mate. yeah the edges are frayed and hard to do cleanly. oh well, i like the border effect, looks like i coloured inside the lines
wink.gif

thanks mate. yeah the edges are frayed and hard to do cleanly. oh well, i like the border effect, looks like i coloured inside the lines
wink.gif

Good job! All i can suggest (if you dont do so already) is to spray a finish over any part you paint....whether it be a matte or gloss finish......both really finish off the customed area nicely! Big ups tho!PEACEILLwww.illwalkees.com

Good job! All i can suggest (if you dont do so already) is to spray a finish over any part you paint....whether it be a matte or gloss finish......both really finish off the customed area nicely! Big ups tho!PEACEILLwww.illwalkees.com

oh noes, i ruined everything like the big ruiner i am!

hahah. yeah angelus acrylic finisher on its way. cheers all. i love em, can't wait to take the 2's out.

oh noes, i ruined everything like the big ruiner i am!

hahah. yeah angelus acrylic finisher on its way. cheers all. i love em, can't wait to take the 2's out.

Back
Top Bottom