Jordan Concord 11 Real or Fake

I know there are a lot of you who can tell me. I am new to the shoe game and want to know if these are real or fake. Any input will help. Thanks. The 23 on the backdoesnt look right to me but maybe its just me.

Not sure because there are a lot of good fakes goin around on these 11s show some pictures of the bottoms it might help more

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Not sure because there are a lot of good fakes goin around on these 11s show some pictures of the bottoms it might help more

I added some pics of the bottoms. They are yellowing already.

OP how much did you pay for these?

I notice there some sock balls in the sock liner.

Also the sole look like it has been worn.

Legit nonetheless.

Originally Posted by jayem

OP how much did you pay for these?

I notice there some sock balls in the sock liner.

Also the sole look like it has been worn.

Legit nonetheless.

I paid $200 shipped. I have worn them about 3-5 times.. I just wanted to make sure they were legit.

Originally Posted by dkhage1

I paid $200 shipped. I have worn them about 3-5 times.. I just wanted to make sure they were legit.
$200 shipped!?

You did well on finding at that price.

$200 shipped!?

You did well on finding at that price.

The guy I bought them from gave them to me for $200 shipped because I bought them with the Lebron 9 Miami Nights and the Cement IVs.

^^^^^
I thought it was. So I had to buy them.
How much did you buy the other shoes for?

'Cause if you overpaid, things would be different.

I paid $140 for the Miami Nights(have receipt for authenticity) and $135 for the Cements(have receipt for authenticity).

I paid $140 for the Miami Nights(have receipt for authenticity) and $135 for the Cements(have receipt for authenticity).
Damn you did well on those too. lol

Good pick OP.

Good pick OP.

He also has some Cool Grey and Space Jam 11s for sale. Cool Greys for $175 and Space Jams for $200. I am thinking about buying them.

Asked this in the Concord thread, but if you lift up the insole is their white stitching underneath or a dark grey pad..... I believe all Jordans are suppose to have the white stitching.  

25p3ksp.jpg
or
2wmi9ft.jpg

Good pick OP.

He also has some Cool Grey and Space Jam 11s for sale. Cool Greys for $175 and Space Jams for $200. I am thinking about buying them.
Who is this dude selling you these crazy low prices!??!?!?!?!

He has a lot of shoes and I guess he is getting out of the shoe game and decided to let them go cheap..  

Back
Top Bottom