Jordan cool grey 11 legit check

They are kept in bag to prevent yellowing can I have a legit check on these please Cuz I don't wanna pull the trigger and buy these and have em be fake

The soles look like they was made yesterday 23 is stretch And I believe those not even the right sole college suppose to be of a blue tint ur pic is kinda bad but 10000% sure they fake

Agreed..100% fakes bro..NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING prevents yellowing on 11s. These are the new fake CGs.

So even if the dude cleaned his soles they're still fake? So the only thing to tell you they're fakes are the soles and I asked the guy again and he said he cleaned them with some sauce

So even if the dude cleaned his soles they're still fake? So the only thing to tell you they're fakes are the soles and I asked the guy again and he said he cleaned them with some sauce
lol even the plastic cover is fake. There's no second guessing these, don't be gullible

Why can't you just get it they are fake the soles are a big giveaway but the tint of the shoes is wrong the 23 and shoes tress are a darker grey I REPEAT THESE ARE 100% PERCENT FUFU LAMES!

I just like to know what the reason and you guys were only giving one reason and usually there's a couple give aways on fake shoes. All I'm saying is he cleaned the soles and ive seen videos of ppl cleaning yellow soles to look brand new. But that's why I come on here to second opinions thanks guys

I just like to know what the reason and you guys were only giving one reason and usually there's a couple give aways on fake shoes. All I'm saying is he cleaned the soles and ive seen videos of ppl cleaning yellow soles to look brand new. But that's why I come on here to second opinions thanks guys
do you know what it means to lie? Be abuse that's what the guy is doing

Oh no doubt u already reported him to ebay cuz if I didn't check these on here I would of bought them and I'm not letting this dude get anyone else so ebay said they will take him down. For false advertising

There is a sucker born every minute..DONT be one..The shoes are fake for many reasons, the ICEY soles being the major and easiest tell..Anytime a seller mentions sole sauce, sea glow, plastic bags, silica packs etc bla bla bla bla..Just bounce. It's all BS.

Back
Top Bottom