Jordan CP colorways

Originally Posted by jc619er

Can someone start a CP post with all the different colorways because everyday I see a new one or here about a new one.

I have used pics from other CP posts, EBAY (none are from my auctions) and used eastbay and finishline as a last resort (as I think live pics are alwaysbetter).
Please add any colorways I've missed!

black/light graphite/white

white/black/bright golden rod

white/black /energy /bright goldenrod

white / metallic silver / lt graphite / varsity red

white/silver/navy/wheat

black/metallicsilver/white/white

black/metallic silver/varsity maize

black/varsity royal/white

black/varsity royal/varisty red

white/varisty royal/varsity red

Not sure what the deal is with the white/varsity red and black/varsity red colorways releasing

white/grey/yellow

black/university blue

white/university blue

white/stealth/orange peel

Wake Forest P.E.

CP P.E.

Again, thanks to all the people and sources from which the pics came from and feel free to add info and/or pics to post.

dude u got the royal/red/whites from....i almost took that auction...he has a pic of some samples..grey/yellow....HOT...If you check that auction..youll seeem..

i think the person that said the black and carolina colorway may have been talking about the white and black ones with the teal cp on the tongue, but i couldbe wrong, and if i am i cant wait to see pix

Where is this cw white/black/bright golden rod sold at? I havent seen them around.

I still like the white/black/bright golden rods the best.

There all released except the black royal I believe. The hornets colorway is hard to find. The white royal red are at random footlockers. The black carolinaare at random finishlines.

There all released except the black royal I believe. The hornets colorway is hard to find. The white royal red are at random footlockers. The black carolinaare at random finishlines. Black yellow at champs. Whiteblack goldenrod at footlockers.

i posted the pic of the black and royal CP's, i just got lucky i guess, i think they're at random footlockers. but yea definitely released bcuzthey're under my bed right now. and once again somebody hurry up and put up pix of the black/carolina joints

I hope they release those black/teal ... maybe a quickstrike or HOH release ...

Thanks for this Scotballer since I was the one who originally asked this question. I appreciate all the effort. This shoe is just perfect and they get it rightwith every colorway.

Check this link for those samples i mentioned....grey and yellow
http://www.$#!$*+%#+%*@$.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=675325&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

well it didnt show....If you check ISS forums under recent Jordans pickup post (page 3) you will see them
dudes name is ABT
GREY ? YELLOW that noone has EVER seen...HOOOT!!

does anybody else agree with me that cp had thee most confusing release dates? i heard the red/blue/white pairs were sold in random foot lockers?

17763003lfk8.jpg

These are hot

Wht/Caro and Blk/Caro should be popping up at you local FINL's this week or next.

Back
Top Bottom