jordan dmp VII (7) pack

$310.00 185.97

Full Size Run

I hope JB got the message.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i got mine for 184 even from finishline...

i woulda copped @ 310 but i didnt have funds(or a job) @ the time...

THESE SHOES ARE THA BIZZZ!
pimp.gif

I wouldn't take these shoes if given free
indifferent.gif
THT IS THEE DUMBESTSENTENCE THT I HAVE EVER HEARD A HUMAN MOUTH FORM. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RETRACT OR CORRECT YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENT BEFORE OTHERS SEE IT AND FORM OPINIONS ABOUTYOU THT ARE BASED SOLELY OFF OF THT CLEARLY UNTHOUGHT OUT CHOICE OF WORDS THT PROBABLY ARENT TRUE ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON IN GENERAL.

Originally Posted by matt

I wouldn't take these shoes if given free
indifferent.gif
THT IS THEE DUMBEST SENTENCE THT I HAVE EVER HEARD A HUMAN MOUTH FORM. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RETRACT OR CORRECT YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENT BEFORE OTHERS SEE IT AND FORM OPINIONS ABOUT YOU THT ARE BASED SOLELY OFF OF THT CLEARLY UNTHOUGHT OUT CHOICE OF WORDS THT PROBABLY ARENT TRUE ABOUT YOU AS A GENERAL PERSON.
I would take them and sell them to someone like you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Thanks for the info

no prob, i knew a few others would like this deal, ill prob sell my orlando's. I only like the raptors!

I can get them for 120 shipped from Nike.Com because my sister is an employee at a Nike Outlet, yay me ! lol .

^Yes it did, i think they should atleast finished off the whole 60+ theme, they are missing like 3 other Sigs right?

I never thought it was going to fail this bad either...praying for a Clearance Sale and a EA for me to cop.

copped for 155+tax like two weeks after they dropped. FTL inc. has been slacking wit the EAs lately I was gettin everything for the low

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i would use that money and buy an 02 pair
same here.

yeah i dont even want the pinstripes and would prefer the 02 raptors. Great deal though, maybe they will send all the leftovers to outlets and sell them alone.

im glad i didnt buy these... the more and more i saw them the more and more i didnt like them

Back
Top Bottom