Jordan Dub Zero 2009- White Cement - Detailed PICS

Via: KixandtheCity.com

After sitting on the sideline for four years, the Jordan Dub Zero is back. Jordan Brand's first mixer/fusion/hybrid, the Jordan Dub Zero opened the door for the Spiz'ike and the Six Rings. To re-introduce the Jordan Dub Zero, Jordan Brand is set to release the White/Cement Jordan Dub Zero. A familiar and beloved colorway, the White/Cement Jordan Dub Zero features a White/Grey upper with Cement accents. Unlike the original Dub Zero, the Dub Zero retro or Dub Zero 2009 features an embroidered upper instead of a laser detailed upper.

The White/Cement Jordan Dub Zero is set to release to release on April 18th

Tech Info:
04/18/2009 Jordan Dub Zero
311046-161 White/Varsity Red-Black-Cement Grey
$160.00

For more on the Jordan Dub Zero, watch the KATC StockRoom HD for April 2009 [HERE]

ezn4oz.jpg

5zf91d.jpg

2kegjq.jpg

dw89cx.jpg

rvdgsw.jpg

2en5l5z.jpg

Peace.

MaZe

Not sure if I like the embroidered upper or the patent leather touches. Not bad.

love this colorway. not sure if I can deal with it on a dub but they are the best ones I've seen so far

You can pre-order them at shoetrends for 145 shipped. Not too many sizes let though.

Very nice. But I ain't shellin' out 160 for'em. Money's tight and I'm holding on to anything extra in case some of these '09-10 rumorsturn out to be true.

Still thinking about this one there nice but nike is releasing so much fire its burning JB to the ground!

These are beautiful, I think folks pockets aren't that deep so they knock 'em, but you can't deny these are very clean.

Back
Top Bottom