jordan durability?

how durable are jordans? im late to the shoe game and i've seen posts saying jordan quality has gone down terribly. how long would flint 13's from 2010 last if they're deadstock? how about concords from the 2011? how did the 07 retro 8's last? is there a way to keep jordans lasting for at least 3 years? i don't really care if they look beat or not as long as it's wearable

when talking about quality, most are referring to the materials used in comparison to the originals and the lasts used in comparison to the originals. with minimal care your shoes will last almost as long as you want them to.

Originally Posted by zeru

how durable are jordans? im late to the shoe game and i've seen posts saying jordan quality has gone down terribly. how long would flint 13's from 2010 last if they're deadstock? how about concords from the 2011? how did the 07 retro 8's last? is there a way to keep jordans lasting for at least 3 years? i don't really care if they look beat or not as long as it's wearable

It kinda depends on how you wear your shoes and what you plan on doing in them. I really don't buy newer released (anything after 07) J's anymore. I feel quality and performance went way downhill. For the XI's try to find 2000-2001 models. You'll notice a big difference in sizing and comfort. It really depends on the model though. The 3's have kinda remained consistent but the leather looks cheap on the bc3's.My oldest pair of J's is 11yrs old and I did everything in them (indoor/outdoor bball). They're still wearable & in good shape. I don't think you can go wrong with older though.

Back
Top Bottom