Jordan Esterno Review

ok...i asked for a review of these about a week ago and i couldn't get one so i figured i would just go ahead and give them and shot and supply the masseswith a review instead.

sizing: i got the mids and the lows..the weird thing is that the lows i had to go down a half size, but the mids were true to size for me.

cushioning: the cushioning is very soft. it has full-length nike air and what feels like a PU midsole. not super responsive like zoom, but very comfy.

ankle support: it kinda reminds me of the melo m4. it feels stable but you dont necessarily feel the ankle support. it accomplishes this by being fairly low tothe ground and having a fairly wide forefoot. i like this lacing design much more than the m4 because it acutally has eyelets instead of those stupid plasticthings that sit on the outside of the shoe. these eyelets allow you to really tighten the ankle collar which will also help with the support.

traction: the traction on these is awesome. this was the first thing i noticed on both the mids and the lows was the grip. it has a standard herringbonetraction pattern thats cut nice and deep so it really catches when you are accelerating, stopping, and changing direction. the midsole is broken up into like 6pieces and has has the flex grooves to allow for a smother transition.

overall, i really like these shoes. they remind me of the melo m4 with much better traction and better ankle support by virtue of a better lacing system. theankle collar has that same asymmetrical design where its higher on the inside and front of the outside of the ankle and low behind the ankle to allow greaterflexibility for the achilles tendon. the team colors are on eastbay for 89.99..i did an in-store order and used my 25% off coupon to get the black/silver pairfor 65 bucks. definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom