Jordan fan newbie

Hey all, been lurking aroung for a bit and have just become a member here.Iam a huge Jordan 3, 4 and 5 fan and had 2 pair of og 5s back in 90 and 2 pair og 7sin 92, damn should have held on to them.

Thanx for sharing & welcome to NT. W/ you having a couple OG Jordans in the past, how do you feel about these fusions waynekard?

aiight, WELCOME bro,

but when u post always be reday 4 the haters.

all u cop is jordans?

1st thing, sorry to the forum police. 2nd ,iam from Australia. 3rd ,no not just jordans ,i have some air max 90s, 03s and other stuff plus the only fusionsworth having which are the 5s in white black red.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Thanx for sharing & welcome to NT. W/ you having a couple OG Jordans in the past, how do you feel about these fusions waynekard?
I think the only ones that will be worth anything in years to come are the AJF5s in the og colourway like white black fire red,the restare crap.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Rafool

Welcome to NT, but it wasn't necessary to make a thread about it.

yea. this isnt AA. lol. but welcome anyway dude.

Haha Welcome to NT Just don't make threads about yourself this is JB forum

this one is 2 easy...
but I'd love 2 see what untitled would say
pimp.gif

mods keep open

nah, but seriously, we hate anything that is not label "AIR JORDAN" (levi, DMP, packages, etc . are not labeled "AIR JORDAN" when sold atretail...(
wink.gif
)

THIS IS A FACT

as long as you know this you are good money from the normal herb hate.
Anything you slip up is on you, be open for Ether
wink.gif

Originally Posted by waynekard

I think the only ones that will be worth anything in years to come are the AJF5s in the og colourway like white black fire red,the rest are crap.
Are you looking to be a reseller

I dont understand buying fusions with a come up in mid, if you wanna make money you might as well buy retros or OGs, but I dont like re-sellers soooo........

Welcome to the forum!

invest in some retro 5s and 7s now if you really want them before the prices sky rocket later on

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by waynekard

I think the only ones that will be worth anything in years to come are the AJF5s in the og colourway like white black fire red,the rest are crap.
Are you looking to be a reseller
Hope he's not trying to resale fusions
laugh.gif

"My name is Steve D. and I collect Jordans"
"Hey Steve"

Welcome to Niketalk. Most people who have been "lurking around, but just decided to get a sn" make posts like this.

Why? I mean if you've been lurking around, you'd know not to make posts like this.

Back
Top Bottom