Jordan Fear 5 Legit Check

Lookin like fakes unless its the bad lighting in the pix man.. Take a shot outside.. The fake Fears look greenish like the ones you have posted above..

Legit pairs are more brownish if you will like so.

These are not authentic. 

-Color is off, but could be lighting, but I doubt it.

-Mesh is just really dark.

Could be a filter doing all this, but the biggest giveaway is the tongue. The pictures you posted have a really reflective tongue, when it shouldn't be so much. If you need pictures of how the tongue should look like with a flash on, let me know. I'll pull my pair out and take some pictures. 

So get a refund. 

Thanks for the response jfri23. Please post pics when you can. Looks like I will need to file a case with eBay when I receive the shoes..

Thanks for the response jfri23. Please post pics when you can. Looks like I will need to file a case with eBay when I receive the shoes..
So I pulled out my Fear 5s and my Metallic 5s to compare the reflective tongue. As you can see on the Metallics, the tongue reflects a lot compared to the Fears. The tongue on the Fears just reflects a bit. You can see the color on the material is way off compared to the pictures you posted. I would get a refund. Good thing you're protected by eBay/Paypal.

100% fakes for the reasons already stated plus the completely wrong number font on the size tag of the box.

Thanks guys. Shoes are scheduled to be delivered today, so I will be filing a case soon..

She's are being returned today for a refund. Once I had the shoes in hand there was no doubt they were fake.

Back
Top Bottom