Jordan fear 5

I don't know much about these. I was wondering if anyone can tell from the pics if these are legit or not. Seller says he has the nike receipt and can provide the email verification from nike when he bought them. Sorry his pics kind of stink but it's alibi have and he says they are boxed ready to ship and he spent want to open the box back up. He guarantees they are authentic or my money back (but how would I really get him to pay it back. Lol)
View media item 886831View media item 886832View media item 886833View media item 886834View media item 886835View media item 886836View media item 886837View media item 886838View media item 886839View media item 886840View media item 886841View media item 886843View media item 886844

These are fake. Shown on the picture about, you can see white between the laces and toe box (circled in red). It should be black. Also, the tongue doesn't look correct (circled in yellow). It shouldn't be bumpy. I can take pictures of my pair so you can see what they should look like. Let me know if that is necessary. 

Also, I believe the tongue shouldn't be as reflective as seen in the pictures you have. 

Last edited:
Yup I think they are fake too after you show me all that. He was asking $500 but talked him down to $410. Thanks guys!

they white on the tounge cause thats the 3m bro my pair does the same thing when i put the flash on.....BUT the 3m on this pair is reflecting way too much and the lace lock doesn't have the line on it so yea stay away from this pair

These are not legit, plus what email verfication from nike? These didnt release online.
And everyone is right that reflective tongue is far to bright. I have an authentic pair of these as well.

Last edited:
These are not legit, plus what email verfication from nike? These didnt release online.
And everyone is right that reflective tongue is far to bright. I have an authentic pair of these as well.
I think he was lying. I passed and bought another pair which I think are legit (pics to come. Everyone's input would be awesome) they did release online on a few sites but i think you are right in saying NDC never got them.

Back
Top Bottom