Jordan Flight 45 Sample - Command Force Inspired

T-R-A-S-H.....
23e8a0d2cc8fa440410dee30e0ef9ec3.gif

Nike pull da trigga on dose Command Force's...A.S.A.P...
smokin.gif

Holiday '09 colorway...

There are a couple of other shoes in the package with this coloring, both White based and Black based...

JM

WOW...

been patiently waiting for Nike to retro the Air Command Force one day...

but instead we get this crap from JB...

as Charles Barkley would say, David Robinson must be rolling over in his grave right now...

So this is the second CW, huh? ..not really feelin'the choice, but w/e. COULD be worse, no? The speckling's', but the second my eyes saw the pic,my brain INSTANTLY thinks: "Agassi" ..doesn't work for me.Blah.

Far as this model shoe? I've seen heads in other threads about hybrids/fusions/not numbered Js, say that they liked the shoe, & pretty much everytime,couldn't picture how someone would LIKE the design. Until now. This CW is soft on this shoe imo, MUCH prefer the charcoal/black ( I believe ) that wasposted last month, but I will admit openly to liking the design/overall look of this shoe. Not too into straps tho'. If I were to cop this shoe, I'dprobably dead the strap, never been a fan of those. Blah.

That said? ..not too sure I'd actually shell out to cop ANY CW of this shoe? ..but I actually do not HATE the Flight 45-Black/Charcoal, which for me, isa start.
Blah.

A meaningless opinion.

Back
Top Bottom