Jordan Flight Club a waste

Yes, be patient young grasshopper....you will see
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jcool813

I think the Jordan flight club is a waste. They should put every LS release on their, Laser XV, so the people who don't live in an urban area can get them for retail maybe I'm impatient but right now its a waste

Well i find it kind of odd that the laser XVs are in the Nike members only store but not in the flight club catalog.

I don't think the Flight Club is a waste. I was more than happy to get my XV's on the site. For those that don't like the XV's like that, thereshould be better releases lined up on it soon enough. Keep your fingers crossed for some Black and Cement III's or maybe even a Black Flip III.

the sites been up for 2 months and people are already giving up on it
frown.gif
iwould rather see all these crazy color combos be realessed at your normal shoe stores and save flight club for the original color ways. i would have loved tosee the playoff viiis only released on flight club.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Jbrad74

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

anyone have an invite?

To those that still need it Text "flightclub" to 23623 for an invitation code.

Thanks, I was about to make a post asking for one.
^^^^Does this really work?
I don't really know anything about flight club membership, but I do know that I don't want to miss out if flight club is the future of retro releases.
any insight on how to join and more on what flight club is about would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Jbrad74

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

anyone have an invite?

To those that still need it Text "flightclub" to 23623 for an invitation code.

Thanks, I was about to make a post asking for one.

No worries just an early xmas present for my fellow NTers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TerrenceD

I think you are wrong I drove from Oklahoma City, OK to Mesquite, TX to get mine. I get to inspect my shoe so I can get a good pair. You get them off the Internet you get what they send you. I suggest you find a store and go get them.
Trust me i don't want the Laser XV; all the hypebeasts around me do. For the people who don't have a chance they rely on the internet and ebayso they need the flightclub to have releases.

I think how they do it now it better. Keep Js in the hood, give back to the community. There's a reason LS are in urban areas, we buy the most Js. Most ofthe high volume retailers aside from Niketowns and a few select shops are in urban areas, so this is JBs way of ensuring sellouts on RD and paying back thecommunities.

what is jordan flight club and how do i become a member? i remember back in the og jordan era, they use to have little promo cards of the flight club that camewith the shoes...

what is jordan flight club and how do i become a member? i remember back in the og jordan era, they use to have little promo cards of the flight club that came with the shoes...

Do you have a jumpman23.com and/or Nike.com account?

I can send you an invite, but you need to have an account.

prolly havem ore information starting in jan for da new year, till then betta cop da 15s incase dey ever dissapear from flightclub

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I think how they do it now it better. Keep Js in the hood, give back to the community. There's a reason LS are in urban areas, we buy the most Js. Most of the high volume retailers aside from Niketowns and a few select shops are in urban areas, so this is JBs way of ensuring sellouts on RD and paying back the communities.

It's not about giving back to the community. It's more about providing an incentive for mom & pop storesto counter the allure of the big-box retailers. Footaction gets LS stuff because their customer service sucks and the only way to get some people to go to oneis because they get the limited gear they can't find at other chains.

Back
Top Bottom