jordan fly wade 2

screenshot20111002at905.png

predictably bland imo

i like them. the styling is simple, they aren't super high around the ankle, and the design appears to be driven by performance...just how performance shoes should be done. i honestly don't care at all how the shoe looks, i just want a supportive upper, lateral stability, traction, cushioning without creating too much midsole height, and ankle support without running the eyelets halfway up your leg like nike has done with every single release this year except for the kobes.

i'm glad that most of nike's flimsy uppers that give no support whatsoever haven't infiltrated jordan for the most part. i'm also glad that jordan is attempting to create true performance products again after years of basically just retros and casual shoes.

hopefully they release these sooner rather than later.

Originally Posted by moelest

the jumpman is getting bigger and bigger lol
In the past you could tell from the design that it is a Jordan shoe. Now they need huge Jumpman logos and letterings to make it clear ^^

These are worse than the previous Fly Wades. It amazes me that DWade thinks these shoes are anywhere near acceptable to his taste as a hardcore Jordan head and NBA superstar. Then again, he's never worn a decent signature in his entire career.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

These are worse than the previous Fly Wades. It amazes me that DWade thinks these shoes are anywhere near acceptable to his taste as a hardcore Jordan head and NBA superstar. Then again, he's never worn a decent signature in his entire career.

Im pretty sure he don't care as long as they cut the check he will wear whatever they give him 
tired.gif

The over sized jumpman on these makes me believe that picture of the supposed AJ 2012 is the real deal.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Im pretty sure he don't care as long as they cut the check he will wear whatever they give him 
tired.gif

Pretty lame for the guy voted most stylish in the league.

terrible.

like i always say, Jordan just needs to do away with sig shoes. they are ugly and sales are terrible. why not save money/time and invest in better quality retros and giving players good quality retro PE's.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

tired.gif

Pretty lame for the guy voted most stylish in the league.

Off the court style.

These are barely different than the first ones. They just increased the jumpman logo like everyone else has stated. Otherwise it's damn near the same shoe. GARBAGE!

I'm all for clean and simple design (as you guys know) but these are just plain boring!

There is nothing that makes me want to pay retail for these.... Niketown dust collecters.

Too bad because I love ballin' in my Fly Wades 1 and I was looking forward to JB pushing the envelope for his next shoe.

Reminds me of these mixed in with Hyperfuse:
nike_jordan_melo_1_5.jpg

I like them. Simple and sleek and they serve a purpose. They would look terrible with jeans, but they look okay to ball in. They also look miles better than the Fly Wade. 

Horrible........Jordan Brand has to be thanking God everyday for retros, company would be done without them.

Wade is one of my favoritve players but his shoe is straight to outlet 
ohwell.gif
...looks like they went the safe team jordan shoe way, instead of going in a different innovative path. It's just to bland and simple....nothing separates from the rest of JB 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom