Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

At a shoe store around my way after 2 people were shot.
Wow....... This is sad. If it gets to the point where you have to keep a gun on you to sell a shoe then you need to stop carrying that shoe in your store. The  profit you're about to turn isnt worth the fear

I just seen a video on FB of some dude in a red jacket washing up some kid.

Punched him so hard his legs flew out from under him like a clothesline from Lex Lugers steel plate forearm.

HERES A LINK TO THE VIDEO .
ric-flair-woo.gif

Wow....... This is sad. If it gets to the point where you have to keep a gun on you to sell a shoe then you need to stop carrying that shoe in your store. The  profit you're about to turn isnt worth the fear

I doubt he had it just for the bones I think it's just for protection. I personally feel like a shotty is over doing it.

gamma blues really caught my eye, but i'm so glad i don't "collect" sneakers anymore.

it's not worh this nonsense. i have enough sneakers to last me til i die

At a shoe store around my way after 2 people were shot.
[thread="577803"]Jordan Gamma Blue 11s Came Out This Weekend Chaos Ensued/60#post_19377620​[/thread]
[thread="577803"]Jordan Gamma Blue 11s Came Out This Weekend Chaos Ensued/60#post_19377620​[/thread]
better say you're black
what are you doing?

do you feel disenfranchised by black people or something?

you feel like black folks get special treatment or consideration or something?

ya sounding real tea party like, fella

And we wonder why people look at us the way they do.

Last edited:
This thread is the reason why I only cop kicks I can randomly walk in the store and get.

Retros became hot in what? The early 2000's?

I was in high school.

Shoe game is for the kids, let them have it!

But we still have >30 year olds fighting and killing for shoes?!?!?

SHOES?!?!?!

I really don't get it.

Why can't Michael Jordan have all the shoes at his house, so everyone can just go to his house and buy em? I wonder if he'd like that.

Back
Top Bottom